Reviews for Book Three: Fire
geekmage chapter 7 . 9/24/2007
Awsome! THanks for the update!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 7 . 9/15/2007
OMG! I don't believe how cruel you're being! The suspense is killing me already, please update soon so I can sleep peacefully!
come-by-chance chapter 2 . 9/9/2007
Wow, I'm liking this so far!
Sam chapter 6 . 9/4/2007
I like what you have done with the story. I like the fact that Zuko still can't really make up his mind. He really should know that Azula wont let him just come back and take "her" place. By the way, when are you going to update, it has been almost three months, and Avatar season three starts in another few weeks. What I really want to know is how Iroh is going to teach Ang waterbending when Ang really doesn't want to have anything to do with it. Still sounds good though. Got to go.

UPDATE SOON, please!
geekmage chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Sorry I'm not to good at reviews. Ok complement, complement, good quote from the story. And now I'm of to read chapter five (Salutes).
geekmage chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I don't understand why this isn't getting any reviews. It's amazing! Don't forget to put in Zutara and Tokka! I think that putting in romance would help and mentioning the romance you plan to put in in your summary will help because people on really seem to like romance. Please make this a Zutara!
geekmage chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
I love this story! But your chapters should be longer like chapter three and more like chapter three all together. Keep up the amazing work!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Everything's falling into place, soon it will be time for the kill! (if Zuzu keeps his mouth shut!) Oh no! I just gave a horrible idea to the author! What will become of our heros?
geekmage chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Awsome!
PotterPhantom7603 chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
good beginning, flowing middle and an emotionally satifying ending! Great chapter, except, I'm still with Sokka, that filthy traitor!
ehsurewhatever chapter 5 . 6/9/2007
Hello! I just encountered this story an hour ago and I decided to drop in.

I really like you story, though the "penguin virus" seems a little weird. No offense, I just wasn't expecting anything like that when I was reading. I don't understand why there aren't more reviews myself. Then again I'm sure there are A LOT of "leeches" out there who are just WAY too lazy to leave a review at all.

I hope you don't decide to abandon this story anytime soon. Anticipating the next chapter
mrspacewood chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
LOL

ahahahaha

Katara made Aang kill a penguin.

Thats drastic.

He killed and went against his beliefs for her, it must be
A Sapphire Rose chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
This story is turning out good. I like how it's well written and makes it feel like the actual series. Please update when you can.
zenthois chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I read your first chapter it was awsum!now im gunna read chapter 2! lol you should read "A New Age" its really good too!

have a nice day! :)
GeminiAngel236 chapter 5 . 5/27/2007
I hope AQang doesn't get that sickness, he would rather die than eat meat.