Reviews for In the End
Akashi Something chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I like how you referenced your other stories such as Breakdown to make this story possible. I was wondering how you'd describe a world in which Vodka never existed. Then it became clear, and I like it very much. Also, I enjoyed reading Vodka's thoughts when Akemi told him that he now no longer existed. XD (Am a philosophical geek.)
kidswingsghot chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
wow cool story, i really how you portay vodka like this. I can see where you get the idea from the famous movie.

i can't wait to read more of it ok?

good luck
RanMouri82 chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Where to begin? Vodka's loyalty and struggles with self-doubt were beautiful, and-squee!-I loved Akemi in the Clarence role! The way Gin ended up reminded me of what I've heard about the premise of that movie The Butterfly Effect . . . and this was almost an extended role-reveral of My Ghosts Are Gaining On Me. Above all, this managed to be eerie yet heartwarming at the same time. And although it's clear that this fanon track is elaborate, you included the essential details so a newcomer like myself could follow it with ease. Great job!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Ooh, I liked this. I like how flustered and bewildered Vodka was throughout the whole thing; I thought that and his other emotions were all really well done.

I am intrigued by this Akemi person. She seems rather Aerithish, lol.

Just one thing, though - somehow, the end seemed a bit abrupt to me. It just seemed to drop off a little too quickly, if that makes sense. *shrug*

I wish I could come up with more to say, but it's getting late and I'm getting really tired. x.x See ya later!