Reviews for Fulcrum
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Wow, this is one of the best fics I've ever read... I usually avoid song fics but somehow you've managed to charge so much power and emotion into this. Truly this is brilliant - please write more
Anna chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Wow. I have no more words than that.
Imagination Domination chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
I have read this many a time. I can never get away without almost crying.

You are amazing at characterization and writing and everything.

Good day to you! (also I LOVED IT)

Write on.

ID
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was good.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Love this fic. It's so absolutely filled with emotion,incredibly dark. It sad that more people don't read oneshots, because this should be flooded with reviews. I've read it a few times now, and realized that I don't think I commented. Thank you for such a well written fic!
RedValkyrie chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I read this, not really knowing what to say when I reached the end. The atmosphere was...almost tangible. The situation was perfect and the interaction between Hermione and Snape was darkly funny and suddenly, so poignant. As a rule, I detest song fics because they never seem to incorporate the song properly and it seems trite. This however, was a rare exception. I'll be looking that song up now. Excellent work.

Cheers,

~RV
Brillant chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
This was lovely! It gave me a chill.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I am usually a bit cagey about songfics, but I really like this. First off, you worked the song seamlessly into the story, as opposed to using it as a soundtrack to the story.

Secondly, I really like what you've made of it. The drunken rout that isn't one, the drunken song with deep meaning, the unexpected camaraderie underneath the sarcasm... Nothing is at it seems in this fic, and poignancy surges up at the most unexpected moment.

I will also see in it - and I hope you don't mind - a tribute to the horror of war, the desperate courage of fighters and the unending grief of lost lives.

Thanks for referencing the song you have used, as well. I really like folk music and I'll be sure to look it up.
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
fitting. very very fitting. feels a little like Les Mis.
freedomflier chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
a very realistic battle eve.

left me with...chills almost.

also makes me want to download this song!
Jenna Black chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
somber and poignant, and stunningly real. Thank you.
Coriandergirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
okay, so I gotta know: what is the name of that song? It is so perfect for this scene. I love this stroy. it is sad, but oh so well-written.
omateido chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
I really like this. good job
Gaila chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Beautiful and sad. Your story created such vivid images and characters.
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 6/27/2007