Reviews for The Dark Lord's Heir
Damya.G chapter 4 . 6/4
b) Son
b)Adopted

LOVE the story by the way
Bro, man buddy chum amigo.

First chapter, Harry surrenders to a happy-go-lucky voldemort. I know Harry well enough to understand that Harry never even watned power and fame and richness and glory whateves. But I know that people who barely even KNOW harry potter would undeerstand that he would NEVER JOIN FUCKING VOLDEMORT.

Shame. Your fic had such potential.

Killed me a little in the inside when I read that pathetic part of Harry surrendering to voldy-morts.

And be nice?

Not really a constructive criticism but it highlights one problem I've read.

And what, voldy-porks marks harry after he surrenders and go like, I NEED A HEIR! HARRY YOU MY HEIR!

-_-
OOC characters. (what, voldemort's being cherry and all isn't OOC? Wow, man. Just wow)

Anyways Toodles
NightScre chapter 5 . 2/16
wow harry sleeps a lot
NightScre chapter 2 . 2/16
there is no power limit. or reserve bar of magic that runs out, and voldemort is acting way too nice and cheery...
SliverWolf68 chapter 7 . 5/10/2016
I LOVE your profile and your book! I said yes in my mind to all of them but like four(I haven't read twilight ( yet )
afanas asastasii chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
harry voldemorts son, Biological son
Avelia chapter 4 . 1/14/2015
Nice story harry should be V's biological son
Lady Nature chapter 4 . 5/2/2014
I vote lover! I haven't read any with that pairing yet! and with this story were harry is some what evil i think it's a perfect pairing
lastheirofthewol chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
Lol
BeLLe ELLe PoTTer chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
this fanfiction is really awesome. please update soon :)
Niotpoda chapter 7 . 10/19/2011
this is interesting, and YES I know I use that word a lot. by the way i like your profile picture.
Kain129 chapter 7 . 10/7/2009
liken the storie hope to see more soon

Kain
Bane WolfBlood chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
please update Soon!
David Fishwick chapter 7 . 9/29/2008
Interesting idea and please update soon thanks.