Reviews for Third Time's the Charm
Anon chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Very sweet and well written!
Nutters4Potter chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This was great fun to read!
Lee Swain chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
Yes i can see them dining more often in a private corner of his restaurant talking over books and other things great job!
hermionestargazer chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Well done. I think this was very funny. Blessings. Elizabeth
siriuslyblack04 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Aww, what a sweet story. Just the perfect length and it ended with the perfect sentence. Great job, I really enjoyed it!
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Wonderful :)
ShesJustAPerson chapter 1 . 1/10/2007

this is really good!
Dixie50 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
What a great story. You write very well. I can imagine Snape's handling of the situation with the pompous Percy. Glad they kissed at the end. They are both so intelligent , they deserve each other. Please keep writing.
lynn chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I've never laughed so hard at a fanfic - I loved the line, "It really couldn't get any worse, not even if Voldemort was brought back from the grave to wait on the tables." Snape as a waiter! The dialogue was fun, the whole setting fun, and so easy to see why Snape started looking good to Hermione!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
duj chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Cute, but I'd hope he used something less likely to backfire on himself amnd his restaurant's reputation than vomiting powder - unless it had a time-delay built in?
bundlesojoy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
fabulous little story. love, love, loved it! you've really got a talent for atmosphere, dialoge, and well, pretty much everything! )
Captain of L'Emeraude chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Oh! I really liked this! You're an amazing writer! Not a lot of people can sucessfully pull off a Hermione/Snape pairing but you definitely can!
SimplyHermione chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nice. I usually don't like Snape/Hermione at all (this is only the second I've ever read), but within your story, it worked fairly well. He was a little out of character, but oh well. Nice job.
none chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
While reading, I'd hoped that Snape was the owner and was very glad to find out that he is. My only complaint is that I wanted more, haha. It might be nice to know what will happen (ie, that they won't break up) but the fanfic's still a good read.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »