Reviews for Burn Beautiful
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 1/15
That Confrontation was weak. buy Bella a clue. waving around.. Flag as if Jacob is .be a friend. She is trying go maintain...sure... but she needs That her action prolongs Jake's suffering and stirs Edwards jealously. Causing both front. Vamp ... .greedy "witch"doesn' . anything up.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 9 . 1/15
I find it disrespectful that Bella was vehemently WARNED about what it was like to be a vampire then chose to carry herself in . Trying to force water .throat because the drinking animal blood was somehow monstrous. She made the whole fanaily .shit bout themselves. Where did all that so called acceptance go? The one thing they loved bout her was her ability to accept who they were. Her ability to accept truth. Then u have her turn and carry on like an ungrateful "witch". Have her fake drama bout what she is now. Puffy. Shame. With her foreknowledge there was no reason to act like a Jackass. Should been a little confused ... sure. But ungrateful? Hell to NO!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 27 . 9/16/2017
Quality kept falling after chapter 19. Sorry.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 23 . 9/16/2017
Lame lemon... (a few more step down hill)
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 9/16/2017
smh where is this gooooooiiinnnggg?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 9/16/2017
The quality of the story is steadily dropping. Bella complaing bout Edward, yet she is the one alway running off 'ALONE' . For private meeting w/ 'Her good buddy, who clearly is trying to be more,' Yet Edward has nothing to worry bout in her mind. MAN what an attention whore. She is no better than tanya. Still Even when these guys are trying to get it all out, the still hold bk the important stuff. That parts that is the real MEAT of the argument they 'should' be having. SMH.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 19 . 9/16/2017
And here I was thanking you no to long ago for not making this a love triangle. Now you go and do this with Tanya's appearance. SMH.

This whole chapter read kind of ... silly. Small minded, petty, aka completely unneccessary/unremarkable. Feels like the person who wrote the previous chapter took a break, and or had nothing to do with this chapter. From reading this, the only question that comes to mind... WHY?

And for god sakes can BxE ever finish a full thought before being interrupted by something stupid?
TrillionSchiffer chapter 15 . 9/16/2017
Bella's power Mind control. I think Sacrifical Lamb had the same power. I would like to see what you're going to do with it.

Tough scene, but you pulled it off well. Bella's held firm, didn't give into him after he confessed his true feelings. S.M would have had her kiss him a few times then regret it, but you came through by having her 'firmly' holding her ground. She loves him. That has always been true, but NOT/NEVER 'that' way.

And it was JB that had to learn that. It was nothing to feel guilty over. So thanks again for not creating a love triangle. It was stupid the first time.

One of your better chapters except the whole, falling on her butt thing, THat made no fricking sense. She could have easily caught herself and put her legs under herself to do it. But willing to suspend believe for the sake of the plot. but really hope you keep that to a minimum.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 9/16/2017
It way too early for Bella's clandestine mission to the pack. - To anywhere really. SMH. Bad plot right there.

Carlisle: "I will call the volturi (to save our collective asses) as soon as I get a chance."

Me: "Are you performing a life saving operation at this very moment, as you sit there on the couch? Cause you don't look that busy to me. GO MAKE THE CALL IDIOT!"

Dorian sounds like the worse of the bunch. Jasmine I would like to hear more about, but she is not there anymore, right? *confused*
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
6 six days later and you have no one looking for the boys. SMH
jk chapter 23 . 10/26/2016
Bella chose that moment to cry? Mood killer much?
And wtf kind of lemon was that? He took to the stars or whatever?
Jeez how fucking stupid was that?
jk chapter 21 . 10/26/2016
Are the readers supposed to believe that Tanya met her mate over a hundred years ago but instead of being with him she's been fucking the world at large?
So mating doesnt really mean anything? Its like boyfriend\girlfriend...then what's the fucking point?
jk chapter 20 . 10/26/2016
If Edward can read minds ...I. Don't see him ever dating a whore. He can read thoughts for fucks sakes. So why would he date tanyanif her powers had NO effect in him? Tanya is a manipulative skank! I don't think he would even touch her with Emmett's lips...men have actually died INSIDE her!
Bella should just rip her head off, bye worlds sperm dumpster
jk chapter 19 . 10/26/2016
What's to like about Tanya? He's a used up whore, she comes into their home and disrespects all the women in it by flirting with their mates!
Ticcing Bat chapter 28 . 12/11/2015