Reviews for Hunger
Wes chapter 12 . 3/9
Okay, I know it's been 10 years since you posted this but I've loved Criminal Minds just as long and to this day, this is 100% the best CM fic I've read. I read it 2-3 times a year, especially when I need inspiration to keep up with my own writing. Thank you!
kawaiibaka9 chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
REEEEEEE

THIS WAS GREAT
kawaiibaka9 chapter 8 . 12/28/2016
this

is

YGFVN LNSDKBKHEK I LOVE ITTT IHVBFHJEBFIUERBJIU
Cherubim chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
I enjoyed reading your story.
Thanks for sharing.
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 12 . 9/6/2016
Loved the story! I wish you wrote more cm!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Great story i love it
MerryLittleMess chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I wish they would do this story arc as an episode, perhaps a season finale. It was exceptionally well written, intense. thrilling and emotional. And I love the way you brought the story full circle with the basketball reference. Thanks for sharing!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 12 . 4/25/2016
:-)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 4/25/2016
I really like your characterization of Morgan. It's pretty spot on.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
gasp!
empty to be deleted chapter 8 . 3/18/2016
I was about to click next, but there's an ad to the left of this review box that says "3 Worst Foods For Your Blood Sugar" and a picture of a potato.
empty to be deleted chapter 5 . 3/18/2016
I would love to see one of those 5 fics like "5 Times Reid Released His Inner Teenager" and its him being tastefully rebellious against Hotch and stuff.
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 12 . 2/16/2016
Very beautifully done! I absolutely adored the idea, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

- The Winters Child
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2016
Lipton... As in the tea?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
What an excellent, well-written story! Very interesting and unique plot, and well-executed :)