Reviews for Hunger
bigtimedreamer101 chapter 12 . 9/6
Loved the story! I wish you wrote more cm!
Great story i love it
MerryLittleMess chapter 12 . 7/14
I wish they would do this story arc as an episode, perhaps a season finale. It was exceptionally well written, intense. thrilling and emotional. And I love the way you brought the story full circle with the basketball reference. Thanks for sharing!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 12 . 4/25
:-)
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 9 . 4/25
I really like your characterization of Morgan. It's pretty spot on.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 4/25
gasp!
MarburyBlur chapter 8 . 3/18
I was about to click next, but there's an ad to the left of this review box that says "3 Worst Foods For Your Blood Sugar" and a picture of a potato.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 3/18
I would love to see one of those 5 fics like "5 Times Reid Released His Inner Teenager" and its him being tastefully rebellious against Hotch and stuff.
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 12 . 2/16
Very beautifully done! I absolutely adored the idea, and I hope to see more from you in the future!

- The Winters Child
Lipton... As in the tea?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2015
What an excellent, well-written story! Very interesting and unique plot, and well-executed :)
sampam69 chapter 12 . 11/3/2015
Nice ending, good job :) :)
meangene1976 chapter 12 . 9/20/2015
Wow! Is all I can say really. LOVED the story! You my friend are a fantastically gifted writer! Hope to see you on the best seller list someday soon! Blessings to you! :-D
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
Brilliantly done, with a great attention to the balance of hardship and happy endings. Definitely one of the best possession type stories I've read, as that is what this was in practice. Thank you for writing and posting it.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/26/2015