Reviews for Hunger
Great story!
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 4/24
ummm did Morgan get drugged or have some kind of possession this makes since
Love Of Blood chapter 12 . 4/11
I enjoyed reading your story and I hope that you continue writing.
Luckyflossy chapter 11 . 4/11
Amazing
dianakotori chapter 12 . 2/16
Hello there. I truly enjoyed this story as it goes deep into the character's relationships, of all the Criminal Minds stories that I have read in this web site, I can count with one hand's fingers those which are really good and would deserve to be part of the real series, and this is one of them. Congratulations.
Black Eye-Patch Pie chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Awww Love you Reid! Love you Morgan! Love this fanfiction and I love you for writing it!
JuLeopard chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
Great story I love how you wrote ever one so in character :)
nycmontana chapter 12 . 9/30/2014
I love the part when reid goes "kidnap your gold fish and hide your stapler? Staple much do you?" I had to take a minute to calm down I was laughing so hard
The Broken Chain chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is among my favorite fictions. You, dear author, are an excellent writer, with one hell of an ability to tell a story. I respect your work all the more because, as I understand it, you are not a native English speaker. You're English is well near perfect, I never would have guessed you to be unfamiliar with it. Hell, there are people born and raised with English speaking parents who haven't neared your level of ability to use it.

You're portrayal of Reid, alongside the case, as well as all the profiling aspects of the case, are spot-on and just... it was truly a pleasure to read. I like the fact that you stayed realistic, made it seem real, instead of exaggerating aspects of his inability/refusal to eat for dramatic effect. He was malnourished, not dramatically thin and weeping at the mention of calories, or food.

I adored this story. Thank you so much.
aspiegiraffe chapter 12 . 9/8/2014
i would so love another fic with reid not eating this was written so well
GracelandFan chapter 12 . 7/20/2014
SO DAMN MOTHERFUCKING GOOD
GracelandFan chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
GracelandFan chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Morgan wtf
Melle22 chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Another great story. Well thought out, plotted and full of emotion and intrigue. Very good case fic. Reid was really put through the wringer, wasn't he? I'm glad it ended realistically with him in regular therapy and a tentative rebuilding of his friendship with Morgan.

That Arden woman's interrogation was heartbreaking, from her point of view I can certainly empathize with her agony over her whole world falling apart. She had a very skewed outlook thinking everyone but her was happy. Life sucks for most of us and we all have our own dramas. I pity her. I don't really understand JJ's comment. Of course she is human. Human and very flawed and needing therapy and punishment.

Another great story. Thanks for another great read!
autumnamberleaves chapter 12 . 4/22/2014