Reviews for Lost Without You
Junior VB chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
I read your story. Poor Lisa, she had too much suffering. Marge and Homer died, is the death of Maggie was also necessary? Bart died with the guilt, that's terrible. Lisa loses Nelson also, terrible.

But finally your story has a message of comfort. Life must continue.
The Unknown Name chapter 7 . 5/14/2007
I really like this story! I think you've captured the characters perfectly! Love it!
comm130Y chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Very good. A bit dramatic but a really good story.
Vaporeon-Chan chapter 6 . 4/21/2007
That's so sad...Although I never cry. I can't crying doesn't come so easily to me.

Does that make me cold and uncaring?

Vaporeon-Chan

P.S. CONTINUE PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Tyler chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
This has been an excellent story so far.

I love all the cliff hangers and twists.

Keep up the good work ;3
Iluvbeyblade chapter 6 . 4/17/2007
Phone? Again? *dies of suspense*

Aw, she's so protective over Nelson! o Yes, you snap at Martin! He deserves it and more! Lol, Todd Flanders as a doctor ... *smothers laughter*

xIlbx
Quick-n-Popular chapter 6 . 4/16/2007
Forgot all who were included in that car, sorry. (Q-n-P coughs and shifts his weight, embarrassed)

Any-hoo, Great fic! Martin finally grew some! Rod a doctor? I like it! LOL...
Quick-n-Popular chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
I like I like! Woo-Hoo! Great chapter, Nelson and Lisa are on their way! Question, what happened to Marge and Maggie?
zekesbabe chapter 5 . 3/18/2007
I really want to add a flame on this for STEALING my trade-mark review reply starter. But...don't do it again and I won't be forced to murder you painfully. Good chapter...but who's in the car?

Luv

Zekesbabe (wielding an axe)

x
Quick-n-Popular chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
The million dollar question, though, is who would either marry Ralph or spend the night with him? JK I actually like Ralph.

As far as the chapter's concerned, I'll quote a famous clown:

"I like! I like! Hoohoohowahhahaha!"

Q-n-P
Iluvbeyblade chapter 4 . 2/23/2007
Hopw about it's a story of Who is it? There, I've combined the two. *feels smart for once* Yes ... Chief Wiggum making kids is ALMOST as disturbing as Ralph.

Aw, she's having real trouble with that class isn't she? *glares* BE NICE TO LISA!

xIlbx
Iluvbeyblade chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Of course Milhouse is dead! *grumbles at own stupidity* So who IS it? *dies of frustration* Hehehe, imagine Ralph (can't apell that :S) performing the necessary activities to have a kid ... *falls about laughing*

Update soon! .
F1relizard chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
Great story,update soon.
Quick-n-Popular chapter 3 . 2/8/2007
AW! Can't...Handle...Suspense...Must...Be...Patient...If...Only...A little...While...Longer

* Q-n-P, unfortunately, passed out while holding breath.

Q-n-P
Iluvbeyblade chapter 2 . 1/26/2007
Nelson? Well, it works. *has never forgotten the epi where they kiss* Cute, in an odd way. Anyway, I'm really glad you're contuing it! *adds to alerts* Just don't do what I did and get swamped in it.

Hm. *tries to think of who could be phoning her* Milhouse? And as to whether she copes or not, well, you know you're the only one who can decide that! .