Reviews for Unintended Consequences
Guest chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
I know this is an older story... But I can't seem to get enough of Robin Hood and Marian since watching the show last year. I stumbled on your story this morning and couldn't put it down. Loved it and hope you wrote a sequel ;-) good work! You captured the characters very well and the plot was wonderful. Thank you!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I read this, and I liked it. Not loved it, but liked it well enough. Normally I wouldn't review a fic that's so old and has so many reviews already, but your autnor's replies to your reviewers got me curious, and I actually read through all of your reviews. You have some weird ones! And so I had to leave this review, to tell you that you should just take all of your strange reviews and publish them as something. I bet people would buy it, just cause they couldn't believe it. Or maybe not...anyway, that's it.

Good story, good writing.
edwardfiend chapter 12 . 10/21/2012

Fantastic!

GENIUS!

LOVED IT!
Jammeke chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
I don't think I have the words to tell you how much I loved this story. But I'm goin to try to find some anyway.

Your characterization is perfect. I could hear the characters' voices in my head as I read their spoken words, and I could imagine their facial expressions as I read their thoughts. Your words made them come to life in my head, a job not easily done.

I loved the plot, and the revelations along the way (I hadn't expected Gisborne to be the one who shot Robin, and I hadn't expected the masked man's sympathy towards the gang). The storyline was great, and I truly think it could have made a solid episode on the show.

I really liked the gang's banter, the friendly insults, the care for each other you so beautifully describes, the confrontation with the Sheriff at Robin's memorial service (I could tell exactly which character said what as they spoke up, you really have the character's voices down to a tie), and the Robin/Marian scenes were wonderful.

You made me laugh so many times during this story. Thank you for that.

Now, am I going to read the sequal? A clue: YES!

~Jammeke
Spideog chapter 12 . 7/11/2010
Thanks for the great read :)

Loved the 'memorial sercive', so funny.

Curius about the shadow man, but at the same time it adds a bit of mystery to the story.

Off to check if you wrote a sequel which I hope you have :)
JennaTripped chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
Oh now that was FUN. :-)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 11 . 1/24/2010
Good grief, that man sends shivers down my spine! *shudder*

Who is the blasted night-crawler?
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
Okay, what? WHO is that mysterious shadow-man, and why was he going to Robin? A crusader, perchance?
Oreal770 chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
wow this is brilliant! I dont know why, the idea isnt exactly original, robin almost dying i mean. And Im sure ive heard of a poisoned arrow before, but this story is written so well and I enjoyed it from beggining to end.

I like the way you portrayed the characters and showed the different relationships between them. I almost laughed out loud when Robin's gand were teasing the sherriff and I am intrigued by the mysterious man.

The story is written well and I can find nothing to criticise - well done (Also, I have never written a review this long) :)
Forest Archer chapter 12 . 8/30/2008
You're evil, do you know that?

Well, you've probably already been told for those cliffhangers, but my point stands. It's equally scary to be reading this story with all the chapters laid out before you - if not more so - because scanning through the titles on the list did not inspire confidence, I must say. You really had me terrified you were actually going to kill Robin off at one point...

I was so sad about Edward as well though; it's a shame the story made you kill him. Heh.

Anyway, this story is, and there is only one word for it (though I shall add more anyway): phenomenal. It's incredibly well written, somehow using a great way to tell events combined with emotions and thoughts very well. I am suitably amazed.

Well, I must run off to your profile now and hope against hope that you have indeed posted a sequel.. I for one am desparate to find out who the shadow man is!

Fantabulous story.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 12 . 6/9/2008
Wow. This is undeniably amazing and brilliant! Everything, from the suspense, the drama, the humor, the romance - all of it was written beautifully. I liked how you tricked us with some clever hints into thinking at first the Sheriff ordered the shadow-man to shoot Robin (when Guy did it), but actually, he wanted Edward out of the way. The scenes with Robin and Marian left me squealing and swooning in joy and ecstasy. You've portrayed them perfectly and every moment of them together is a gem.

The way you wrote this story, flowing from scene to scene, switching to the sickly Robin to the determined outlaws and Marian trying to save him and back to the delightfully evil Sheriff and jealous Guy, was wonderful and what made this story truly shine. The shadow-man was intriguing and mystery just shrouds around him like a cloak. Of course, I got a great laugh at Robin's supposed "memorial" and the Sheriff referring to the outlaws with his accurate nicknames. You did a fantastic job on this and you deserve a gold medal for this.
spotzy chapter 12 . 4/27/2008
who was the man underneath the mask , anyway that was such a great story hope you can make a sequel !
Built on the Horizon chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
I guess this is a little late, but I thought it deserved a review! This was great. There were a few moments that were just, wow, you could so see that happening. Brilliant!
pc chapter 12 . 10/16/2007
Well done! *applauds* I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was recommended by a friend- I'll thank her and you! I must say though, that I am relieved to have found it now and not while you were posting so I did not have to wait through those agonizing cliffhangers! I have a penchant for Robin in deadly peril and this is one of the best. So I am folding this up and tucking it in my back pocket to read again and again. I haven't read your other stories but I will! ;) Again, great job and thanks for a lovely fic.