Reviews for Morzan's Curse
tots eragon
SiriusDancer chapter 12 . 1/14/2014
I like. I haven't foundmany Inheritance Stories so this is awesome. Thanks
I Never Thought I'd Die Alone chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
1st your gonna be getting Pms from me now because I now know you write second, Thorn and Saphira third, holy fuck
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Good Story
Pyre the Pyro chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
My heart aches for murtagh.
Pyre the Pyro chapter 12 . 6/13/2012
In eldest, oromis explains that the dragons of the forsworn didn't have names anymore because all the dragons were pissed at the traitors and conjured up an enormous spell that made it were the dragons had no name at all. They couldn't define themselves as anything, not even "I". This is why dragons were all thought of as dumb animals. This act of magic was known as the banishing of the names.
FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
OOOHHHHHHH...okay. :) Even though I wasn't right (dang it, my stupid mind! Every single book I read backfires!), it was awesome. POOR MURTAGH!
FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 8 . 2/18/2012
AHH! I think I know why Murtagh's back is cursed! Okay, you just so happened to mention in "The Mark" that Morzan had just killed Brom's dragon before returning. That's when he threw the sword at Murtagh! There must be some curse involved in killing a dragon, so when it cut Murtagh, it put that curse in HIM. AM I RIGHT? NO, wait. Don't tell me. :)
FightTillTheLastBreath chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
HAHAHAHA! I'M LOVING THIS STORY! IM ADDICTED TO THIS FANFICTION! I'VE ALREADY GOTTEN IN TROUBLE TWICE BECAUSE MY MOM CALLED ME UP AND I DIDN'T GO BECAUSE I WAS READING.

HAHAHA!

They were all like...

"Thorn, it was just a bird!"

Another toss and they lunged forward.

"Thorn, seriously?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. But we are being shot at by poison arrows."

They were all like: "...oh.."

HAHA!
Shiazen chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
okay. im surprised that you wrote the sequel. suprosed, but also happy since I love the story so much. I like the idea about legacy and curse, but well, eragon is not morzan's son. guess that's the thing that make me a bit dissaponted. but to not think about that, I love to see mutagh suffers, so, I gonna read the sequel! :D
Kilana89 chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
how the hell would shruken get to elezmira
Lifespire chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
Wow! It's great! Please, write more. I'm dying to see what happens. I thought Morzan loved his son! How could he? DIE GALBY
inufluff34 chapter 12 . 9/25/2008
This is so good! please update soon! i want to see what happens to poor Murtagh!
Violet86 chapter 12 . 8/11/2008
I really loved this story you made and can wait for more chapters to see what happens. Please post more and I'll be sure to read it.

Violetclaw
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
i loved it! i'm faving this!