Reviews for Listen
FlamingToads chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This is extremely adorable and I really enjoyed reading it!
shhIwasn'there chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wonderful. But whats the conclusion? The story seems to be left unfinished! Plz Continue it! For me? hahahaha! I loved it. I didn't really like the idea of Charlotte and Shades but she and Pierre is cool! and a very curious Mia wanting to know how Joe knew what was happening in Clarisses bedroom at night...hahaha! I don't like tatoos much but adore dancing!
MishkaPoof chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
there is nothing i can say..

except that i really love the story and it's one of my favs!

keep up the good work..

Smiles, Mishka
WOWperson chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
WOW

I really liked this story. I loved getting to see different sides of the Clarisse/Joseph relationship as well as the Charlotte/Pierre relationship. You did a great job with this story. And I liked the tattoos you gave Joseph...I liked them a lot! lol.

Once again, GOOD JOB!

WOWperson
Kristi-Julie chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Hihi...i abselout LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your story!
cj chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
aww I loved this story very cute and serious at the same time... well worth the read.. anyway I loved loved loved the line at the start when Joe is talking to Clarisse and she is working and says you are still here and joe says i like to live dangerously THAT WAS SO FUNNY! and I can picture him saying that.. that made me laugh so hard let me tell you! I loved the story and can't wait for more of your work!
rizz chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
so sweet the relationship of c/j! perfect questions, answers...

perfect! ;D
Annette-Rose chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I tried to send a review before but my computer went spastic on me...so who knows if it went through?

Ok, I LOVED this little fic! It was fantastic! I loved all the Clarisse/Joseph moments the best, but also adored all the Pierre moments. HOWEVER I so badly want to see a sequel! Are you considering writing more about the blooming Pierre/Charlotte relationship? As well as keeping up the Clarisse/Joseph moments? I would love to see a sequel to this written the same way as you have here. It would be great!

Thanks for posting this little gem!

Annette-Rose.
queen-clarisse chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Hello :)

As ppl may have noticed I rarely leave reviews but your story was so amazing I could not resist! I loved the insight you gave on characters. You showed both how they act between them and also how they appear to others. The romance between Pierre and Charlotte was really sweet and you really stayed in character as far as Charlotte is concerned since we've never seen Pierre. The discussions and everything that you presented about Joseph and Clarisse's relationship was lovely too, you presented them both very well and the little scene where Joseph had a migraine but also the scene with them watching Ginger Rodgers and Fred Astaire were awesome. Pls do continue!
aserene chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Oh I love it! Wonderful story! I just love Clarisse and Joseph's light bantering and their easiness and Mia's curious nature! Great job!
Poppinswannabe chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This was so great! I loved it! I hope that you will continue it. I would love to see Charlotte and Pierre come to some understanding. But whatever you write I know that I will enjoy it. You have a way with writing these characters. Hope you will continue!

Thanks for writing!