Reviews for Cutting Water
Ikathy chapter 20 . 4/21
I don't know if it's still important for you to receive reviews, but I feel I owed you an apology, just as I did now with Goldberry.

I have been following you both through the years and apparently I used to have a Hinata-like shyness for leaving reviews in English because I'm so bad at it. It seems rather foolish now, but who could understand the mysteries of teenagehood back in the day?

Anyway, I wanted to thank you for the wonderful time I spent reading your work - mostly NejiTenten, I'm really addicted to them. I chose Cutting Water to leave this review because I'm very fond of it, but I'm in love with other fanfics of yours too.

So... thanks a lot! And I'm sorry for being so late in this.
geregiaromelie chapter 20 . 4/18
Wow! Feels like I just watched a spectacular movie! Ancient Asian outstanding movie at that! I'm sooooooooo happy and by far the most impressive beautifully written and arranged plots and characters. Cutting water is the best!
ohbeautifuldelilah chapter 20 . 12/11/2013
Okay first of all this is just PURE genius.
Your writing style is impeccable. The plot is so intricate, it just flows. The word choice, character description and narration is excellent. Even if it is an AU, this story is just one of the best NejiTen fanfics I've read. It's got soul, really. A part of it is just breathing life-at one point the story just engulfed me and left me as an emotional mass and that's amazing because very few stories can do that to someone. You're one epic author because you just gave justice to Neji and Tenten in every chapter, every scene, every dialogue. I apologize for this long review but I really feel like I can't say anything else than all of these. The symbolism of "cutting water" is immaculate and the way you evoke emotion is beyond me. All in all, this was a splendid story and I am only reassured that your future stories will be as (or more) amazing! :)
MusicAngel13 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow a confusing headstart
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Nice! I like how you made a story out of Kishi-san's characters...
melodxes chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Your writing is spectacular and I'm really intrigued by what's to come in this story. The only fault I could find was your description of Tenten's dress. She's wearing a dragon and in ancient China, no matter what dynasty (even The Qing dynasty where they made the Hans change all their customs and traditions), no one but the emperor was allowed to wear a dragon on their clothing. Tenten would have been executed for high treason as it would seem as if she were defying the ruler.

I hope you take this little bit of information into account :)
Blue Aidelle chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
More please!
Animefangirl95 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
That was a spectacular ending:)
Animefangirl95 chapter 19 . 9/3/2012
Aww that was sweet
Animefangirl95 chapter 16 . 9/3/2012
Hmm very complicated indeed
Animefangirl95 chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Great job:) I enjoyed the emotion
Animefangirl95 chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
Cool little heart to heart between women
Animefangirl95 chapter 13 . 9/3/2012