Reviews for The Angst Kid
MAWI chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh god I CAN'T stop laughing! Just imagining the scene, it wouls have been the most hilarious thing in the series (but i know it would kind of lost its comical effect for being cannon but oh well...)

"That... straw that you always have in your mouth. God, it... what's the phrase I'm looking for? It turns me on"

LOL from all the things he could have picked he choose the straw, but it isn't strange coming from Zuko, since he sucks at lying when he has to make up things in the same instant; like when he tried to hide from Zhao that he found the Avatar at the southern pole, or when he had a date with Jin, and others.

I am not sure if Jet ended up believing him or not but that last phrase sure gave this short fic an epic end.
Totoro504 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This oneshot was just damn brilliant. I really mean it too. I mean, I kind of thought you overused the word angst too much, but the end where Zuko started to "flirt" with Jet totally made up for that. So to sum it up: I LOVE YOU.
appleseeds chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
bwahahahaha! not gay? how...how... ridiculous!

kidding,good for you for challenging the religion of thousands!

what a perfect fic. good on you mate!
accio luna chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
LMAO. I almost died laughing ahahah. Oh gosh, Zuko. I love Jet's last line xD

.. Sequel? :3
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
OMG so funny! XD
Ko'Tonii-Chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"You heard me! If I was interested in guys, I would want in your pants. Hell, I'm not interested in guys and I still want in your pants."

That made my day. I loved it xD

It wasn't distasteful, smutty or full on. It was a great light comedy which keeps you entertained by the LOL lines. Keep it up, I love Jet/Zuko ;)

Ja, ne!
FrostFaerie chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I was laughing the entire time XD It was so funny ...great job! .
things24 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
XD I can't breath!
Psycho Sombrero chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOL
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Glad that they are only joking... it was very funny...
sou-chan2000 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
LMAO I LOVE THIS! This is going straight to my faves! Great job!
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Hil-A-rious! Trust Jet to find Zuko's backfiring a turn on, lol!

Zuko better watch his back...
TheRedPenofDoom87 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
ROTFLMAO! i have no words at all. INSTANT FAV!
Andrew-Squee chapter 1 . 12/27/2007