Reviews for Vicissitudes
Ash8 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Satisfying ending. I like a determined Sam. I love your writing style - quite unique. Many thanks for sharing.
wild wolf free17 chapter 6 . 2/1/2007
You rock at ending lines.
ephiny63 chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Trust the bunnies, listen to the bunnies, the bunnies know and don't brood for too long! LOL

I loved the ending, it was so in character, half-resolved, half-left-unsaid and no platitudes like you read in a lot of other FF, keeping it closer to character and still be original is a talent that not a lot of FF writers have.

But you honey do...well done I loved this little piece of drivel..

Ster1 chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
You have such a beautiful writing style! Great chapter...
Ash8 chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
Beautiful - well the subject matter isn't, but the writing is (and of course the boys). So glad there is another chapter - or 3! Many thanks.
ephiny63 chapter 5 . 1/22/2007
And I am so glad Sam spoke up! I love this story, the suspense hasn't dropped at all, which means one thing...the need to read more (hint) no pressure though! hehehe

hugs Shelly

love the bunnies, be good to the bunnies and the bunnies will be good to you!
samantha-dean chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
EXELLANT
wild wolf free17 chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
"Because demons lied. And the more they lied, the more Dean believed them." - Ooh... I like that.
Ster1 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Another great chapter! You really built up the suspense-I'm dying to know what happened and why Dean's so distant...Please update soon!
Ash8 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
I do love this - it's the kind of story one needs to take time with - read it slowly and absorb it. It's loaded with stunning visuals and I look forward to more.
ronissooomine chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
hey,

am liking this a lot... and that is high praise! not becuase i'm into s&m but it's well written and true to the charactersxx please carry on, wanna know what happens next.

thanks for the time you've put into this, the effort is worth it. iloveron.
ephiny63 chapter 4 . 1/18/2007
Good bunnies, nice bunnies, the bunnies rule...sigh that shower scene was very um visual! hehehe

Great chapter I am so glad that you decided to keep writing this chapter story you are creating something more than just special.

ephiny63 chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
hey Sweetling

wow this story just gets better with chapter, and yes please continue I really want to see how this plays out.

I love your style of writing,

Starliteyes17 chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
Do continue! Your style of writing is very unique and I enjoy deciphering the situation based on your descriptions. You don't often just tell the reader, but to me that makes it more interesting.

And of course beautiful lines like: "Dean Winchester, trapped, just waiting for the bell to toll." I LOVED that line!

I think this is an excellent and original piece, and I really want to see what happens! Please don't give up!

Thanks for sharing. I look forward to the next installment.
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 3 . 1/15/2007
I ned to go back and reread the 2nd chapter. I am confused which I'm sure is my fault not yours.