Reviews for Ending With A Whisper
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 3/24
Awwww. So cute. I love it.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
That was BEAUTIFUL. I loved this so much. Sigh .. it was amazing.
Tigerlilysmile chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Yay! A choir of angels rejoice at their union!
beserkerbeast chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
it was really good

BB
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was wonderful.
SexxiNElusive chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
ok...im like having a fit now! that was so damn cute!
lockofcurls chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
I've gotta say, out of all the future Tokka stories I've read, this is by far my favorite. How you capture just...everything. See? Totally speechless. If had a rating system like Youtube, I'd give you 5/5.
apie chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
aw, that filled me with gooey happiness _
junemandi chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
Aww...this makes me all warm and fuzzy! :D I love this, and I thought you should know that your writing (this oneshot and the SiB series) is what made me a Tokka shipper! Great job, and I can't wait for more Tokka action! :)
Millie-pops chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
This is an incredibly nice little oneshot. I love Tokka fics, as well as Kataang, and this is my personal favourite oneshot fic ever! Keep up the good work!

Best wishes: TotalTVAddict
firegirl210 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
How adorable! It totally ROL!But is it to much to ask to ad a little Zutara? Oops,sorry hope you're not a kataang fan. If so,too bad!

P.S THE ZUTARIAN EMPIRE REIGNS SUPREME!
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was fantastic. I haven't read a decent tophxsokka and you gave it to me! :) Thanks for a beautifully written story. It's awesome to read that you've made toph grow up into a woman without taking away much of her character. :) and sokka is adorable and clueless as usual. wonderful! :)
theOVERMAN chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
i love this.

it is amazing.
BellePrague chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I love Toph and Sokka! There should be more good stories about them...like this one! You should write an actual full-length story about them!
Invaderk chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
Aww, I love it. Leave it to Toph to assume. You know what they say about people who assume...

Nice work!