Reviews for Ravenna
noname00 chapter 8 . 9/11/2012
I didnt I know what to expect when I clicked on this fic but I must say that I loveXD
Your fic was simply great to the point that I just couldn't stop reading it so its now almost 4am and I want more. Though the ending was great, it was also an open ending so hopefully theirs a sequel to this
Denalien chapter 8 . 4/12/2009
The story is over here?Where is the point in Robin being a villian(because Star became a villian i understand(she followed Robin)but Robin..)
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 2 . 1/20/2009

This is an Edgar Allan Poe reference, isn't it? Lenore. Raven.

Good one!
wheresmybook chapter 8 . 1/21/2008

Wow... this is really interesting... I'm glad I stuck with it after the first chapter, I was a little confused when I didn't "see" any Titans there (though I thought maybe those five kids on the bus at the begining...)
Coeus chapter 8 . 12/14/2007
Very nice story. I really liked your versions of the Titans. They were all a bit different, but still recognizable. I thought your use of the Beast was very original.

I wish I had come across this story sooner. Still, even if I am about 9 months late, I just have to say, great job on this story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
VeelaChic chapter 8 . 7/31/2007
Amazingly amazing. Beast Boy's very much in character, I loved the whole "pants" bit. I'm glad you didnt make him super I'll-Be-Your-Hero-Baby with Raven, I like how he wasn't super OmgIlloveyouI'lldieforyou. Very nice story, you deserve more reviews.
BLIvorySS chapter 8 . 4/25/2007
Woah, woah, woah! Stop right there! What?

I'm...Nightwing and Starfire...and Red X and Conleth...

Wow. That was a, great ending to a chapter. I am most eager to read the next one, and find out just what's going on! I've been away from for so long, I'd forgotten how much I loved this story! Great job, as usual!

BLIvorySS chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
Haha, yes! This is always my favorite part of the stories where the Titans have fallen apart...when they all meet up again, and you've done a great job of it!

BLIvorySS chapter 6 . 4/25/2007
Great chapter! Interesting having Ann as a telepath, I didn't see that one coming:D.

BLIvorySS chapter 5 . 4/25/2007
Sorry that I haven't reviewed in such a long time! Getting ready for graduation has pretty much cut out my spare time...but anyways, this was a really good chapter, albeit a short one:D.

Now on to the next one!

6StringSamurai13 chapter 8 . 3/25/2007
Nice chapter. Love how you reunited everybody. Good job on the dialogue and interesting interaction between BB and Raven. Liked the bit with Nightwing and Starfire going old school at the end. Nice bits between Cy and Jinx too. I hope you write a sequel to this, there's a lot of potential stories that could branch off from this. Keep up the good work!
Arkan9 chapter 8 . 3/24/2007
Oh, I didn't realise at first that this was the end. Stoneking, eh? Well, I'll have to watch out for that.

Yay, Gar's not the Beast anymore! Does he not remember most of the last few years, then? Or was he sort of aware of things, even as the Beast?

And Raven - Lenore - has her powers back! Sort of. Well, it's fitting that they made their reappearance when Beast Boy needing healing. (grin) I love the fluffy moments.

Well, it should be fun to see them get rid of all those gangs and take their city back.
steelelf chapter 8 . 3/22/2007
my heart just flipped. Seriously, that last line brought tears to my eyes.

"I'm going to take this city back" I'm only going to say this once, but BOOYEAH!

WOO OO! YEHAAW! Thank you thank you thank you! *kisses the freaked out author's hand* Great!
CalliopeMused chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
(happy sigh) This is so much more fun when I'm not trying to rip it apart, you know that? At this point, it's sit back, enjoy, and watch for any "and fragments"- since those somehow have become the bane of editing.

As for the emotions- two words, and you've given them character and direction. Words are powerful little things when you use them right, and you get lovely things like "We're ba-ack..." very often.

Lenore and Gar are adorable, I adore any Jinx with half the moxie you gave this version, Cy's always a favorite- and "Don't say girlfriend, don't say girlfriend..." made me laugh the second time around.

The Nightwing section was very well done, of course- but my favorite is Gar's line when he hits the floor.

This is a very fun story, even with all the drama running behind it. (As for editing- sure, the comments might be harsh, but that's just how editing works. You only rip the story apart so it can be put back together and end up like this.)
dr.evil99 chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
Nice of Vic and the girls to keep the jokes to themselves, regarding the sans-pants Beast Boy.

This new hero team promises to be interesting, especially since it seems to have two potential couples in it. Romance makes everything that much more chaotic. Wonder what the team's going to call themselves, especially since there are no Teens in the group anymore

My main question is just what happened with Dick and Kory? Are we going to get more of that in Stoneking? To say I'm curious would be an understatement.

Oh, and as for the cuddling with Gar and Lenore/Raven... good show, Kay. You sure know how to make us shippers happy.

Congrats on another fine work, and I'm looking forward to the next tale.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »