Reviews for An Acquired Taste
Imyoshi chapter 31 . 3/6
Why do you make us wait so... Why?!
HitTheRoad chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
This was a really nice story, I really wish you'd update. There were some grammar errors, but the fic is way too cute, so it makes up for them. Also, I'm really surprised no one has realized until now that Derek and Casey have something going on, since they're always yelling about each other's partners in jealousy. I expected at least Edwin and/or Lizzie to notice it.

All in all, it was a really entertaining Dasey story. I hope you will update someday.
fangirl2fanwoman chapter 31 . 6/27/2014
So... I know it's probably been ages since you've worked on this story, and I empathize because I'm in that position with one I my own, but could you reconsider? I recently returned to the LWD fandom and this is one of the best fics I've stumbled upon. I love all angst and the rockiness of your Derek/Casey relationship. It has the perfect balance of drama and resolution and stays in character instead of being over the top. Would it help if I promised to review every chapter from this moment on? I'll try and be patient, but...
Madi chapter 31 . 4/17/2014
Please please update one of my favorite stories !
dorkycorky88 chapter 31 . 3/24/2014
Noooooooo! I wish you would cone back to this. Even though its unfinished I absolutely loved this story.
amyh52 chapter 31 . 3/11/2014
Spunds like she finally knows how she really feels?!
amyh52 chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
super date
amyh52 chapter 24 . 3/11/2014
love the "blind date"idea
amyh52 chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
sweet
amyh52 chapter 15 . 3/10/2014
I love the beginning where she talks about his stench , so funny.
amyh52 chapter 14 . 3/10/2014