Reviews for Love Unsought
Sam chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!If only Anna hadn't died. Beautiful. I loved it. Favoriting...NOW!
91207 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
I'd be lying if I didn't say, these two are one of my favorite movie pairings of all time. You write them both so sweetly. :) *Favorited*
cosimcoollikethat chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
beautiful.

like water flowing.

ARGH AMAZING.

i wish i could write like you...

check my 'attempt' at writing Van Helsing love story:

search :

cosimcoollikethat
tturner chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
WOW this is great i love it! please write more!
Dances With Monkeys chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
This is really good.
squee chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
that was really romantic! I love it!
monkeypants82 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Short but sweet. Loved it! I can't wait to read another one. Great job!
Hell Harpie chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Jesus. Beautiful. Just what I needed.
Yamchas Big Pants chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
This was a really nice piece of reflectivw writing. I like the way you described how Gabriel had fallen in love with the "other" Anna...a nice insight.

well done
LightNeverFades chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
AWW! This is SO ADORABLE! xD *squeals* You did one heck of a great job! :D I love it! Keep it coming, friend! ;) *sprinkles fairy dust*

Tor aka Elwyndra
Anya-Paradox chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Awe...heehe that was soo good! I love your descriptive-ness lol.
Hughfan chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Wow. There are hardly words to describe something of that excellence. No, not excellence. Excellence does not EVEN come CLOSE! Wow! You're amazing.
vicky chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
That was a really sweet chapter. Poor Van Helsing, feeling serene for he first time thanks to Anna. I liked the descriptions of Anna in the moonlight. G
claudia flies chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
ohg, you do the afterglow so well. And I liked the way you got into Gabriel's head, and the kind of wonder he has towards beauty and peace.

and also... religious experince? I so did not miss that allegory

;D

Excelent work again! You are going into my favourite authors' list.
Charmes Malheureux chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
I'm first review, because I'm way cooler than everyone else! I hope..that would suck if someone beat me. I might to unpleasant thingd to them.

*dreamy sigh* (Your stuff makes me do that a lot.) You must write more. Just two oneshots? Come ON! *howls* I *DEMAND* MORE! Where did you come from? Some far-off planet supporting freakishly talented life forms, I suppose.

You seem very comfortable with the characters, and I love the emotions and depth that you give them. It makes me want to bounce up and down in my chair. So I do! *bouncebouncebounce* Your writing is all very natural and fluent. There are no awkward places and the pace is very constant, something I just *wish* I could pull off.

And these scenes are so cute! *high pitched squeal* Sorry about that. They make me feel like listening to sappy country music. (me country music a very bad idea) Anyway, it was perfect, and I read it twice. So are you planning on writing a full-length story any time soon? Not that I don't love the super-adorable oneshots. I'm just curious.