Reviews for Just Stay Strong
Potato chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Potatoes are tasty.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 27 . 5/7/2010
Well, just so you know, the REAL reason that Murtagh is not there when Eragon sets off for distant shores, is that the older brother scouted ahead, and is waiting for him there with Thorn... Hahahaha
Thorn's Lad chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I love this. I saw your picture of Thorn and Saphira on deviant art and I loved it. I'm a huge fan of the Thorn/Saphira pairings and I love this story. I'm also doing a Thorn/Saphira thing in my story if you wanna check it out. lol.
Eowyn chapter 27 . 7/11/2007
I just read some of the reviews and, if you didn't notice, you made some one very mad. *takes deep breath* Now i think you went over bored with making Arya die, but still... *looks over at Arya* Arya isn't dead.
Arya chapter 27 . 7/10/2007
Well i hate you. you made Arya die! *hand curls into fist* and i am very angry. i cried for an hour! *wips away tear* and i *hic* love *sob* eragon. *fresh tears fall* *hugs eragon, glares at you* *comforts eragon*

if we ever meet, it will be dooms day! *eyes glow with anger* this i promis!
Arya chapter 24 . 7/10/2007
*Screams* BUT ARYA AND ERAGON ARE GOING TO BE TOGETHER! I HATE YOU! *sobs*
Lady Arya chapter 16 . 7/10/2007
*cries* NO!

Arya is supost to be with ERagon for EVER!
Arya chapter 8 . 7/10/2007
*crys and crys...* NO! poor Arya! *sobs* curse that evil king! *hicups* i'm mad now!

*curses under breath*
alsdssg chapter 27 . 6/25/2007
Aw. Thanks. You did get me excited thinking that you'd posted an epilogue though.
Niham chapter 27 . 6/25/2007
well, blessed be!
Spottedstar106 chapter 27 . 6/25/2007
Please do write an Epiolgue thingy!

Spottedstar, leader of windclan
HotWolfGirl chapter 27 . 6/25/2007
so sad, but ya everything must come to an end :'(
XxHeavenHelpUsxX chapter 26 . 6/10/2007
I loved it! I really really did. And I loved the ending! It was just perfect. But I'm weird and proud of it so that may have something to do with it. Great story! I really enjoyed it!

Dragon Rider Murtagh
garrettignasia chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
*applause*

aw! i wish it woulda been longer... maybe a sequel?

but that is SO CUTE!

murtagh was characterized PERFECTLY, just like i imagined him!
Lady Shana chapter 26 . 6/3/2007
One can always hope, right!

Well, so I do hope for a epilogue! *hihi*

That was a brilliant ending!

Brilliant as the whole story!

I will keep a weather eye on the writers horizon for more storys by you ;)

*hugs*