Reviews for It Starts with a Dance
Kittyinaz chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
Awesome story! I think I need to go look at what else you have done!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Poor phantasm no mom r dad then he to hermione! Perfect! Tho f sh was picky bou last names Lupin woud work.
Alexa1993 chapter 20 . 10/21/2012
Love it! _
Kilataia chapter 20 . 2/9/2012
Wonderful! I completly love the story! I couldn't stop reading :)
kathyjo chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
Good story so I am confused how she considered his one question a fight..i say over react much..hopefully she wll come to her senses soon
Lovers in London chapter 20 . 9/21/2011
nawww...loved it 3
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 4 . 12/25/2009
this seems way out of character for Hermione. Why not just say no?
Fernsfairie chapter 20 . 6/14/2009
Hmm... I still think Herms should be pregnant! Anyways, I loved this story and there should be a sequel... I'm gonna go check your profile...
Auri on the Rooftops chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
Aw... SO cute and sweet.
mom2divas chapter 20 . 12/27/2008
Loved it. Very creative and the ending was my favourite part.
sjrodgers23 chapter 20 . 11/13/2008
loved it more stories please thank you
French-Lo chapter 20 . 9/26/2008
Good story! Good job!
Grania chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
A good first chapter; a couple of substantial time-jumps but still followable. Obviously Albus is the one who has instigated these dance lessons, but you don't say why he has done it. That leaves me wondering. And one minute Snape is growling at her and five minutes later he is coming to her defense. Unless you are intending for Severus to have secret affections toward Hermione that he has hidden for several years up to this point, he appears as very inconsistent. Just things to keep in mind.
nimath chapter 20 . 6/21/2008
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the character of Phantasma...I was so glad that she was redeamed and found some happiness in the end. Wally and the ghost of Neville were also great characters. I never thought of the idea that the prophecy would mean his death as well. Thanks!
BookwormExtraordinary chapter 20 . 5/6/2008
I loved this story! Especially the end scene where Severus 'proposed' to Hermione! lol! Loved it!