Reviews for Tales from An Ice Cube
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh no! Azula and Jet are going after them!

I also realized that you wrote the first story before the third season came out, so sorry for dumb questions. Can't wait to read the next sequel!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
Very interesting
CatonissForever20 chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
Yea Zutara!
shelby chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
:'3 DAWWW!
jmac1220 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
You expressed Zuko's loss of Mai so very eloquently! Makes me wonder if you know or have experiences that type of loss. I've always liked Mai just not with Zuko but you gave her dimentions and showed how well they worked together.

It was a pleasure to read.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 6 . 5/2/2011
Astounding work as always.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Seriously, I am dying of laughter. I'm in an office building and restraining my usually somewhat scandalous laughter is hard since this room echoes and it's not as fun that way.
Serenity's Ghost chapter 3 . 5/2/2011
Dang it, how do you do that? Lu Zuo is just so darn cute! Everything about your portrayal of him warms my heart (something that's hard to do when it comes to kids). You are fantastic at this; brilliant how you given them monosyllabic titles because he's a baby, something that wouldn't be common sense to most people. Urg, you suck in how awesome you are at this...okay, so you don't suck but you're still awesome at this.
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 4 . 11/11/2010
Sometimes Sokka's just an idiot. A stupid, lovable idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.
tomboy 26 chapter 6 . 10/25/2010
I loved these .. an in-depth look at these amazing characters.
noname00 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I loved Lu Zuo's chap the mostxD While Azulas had me thinking about the sequel. I guess overall I liked them all
xxZutaraFanxx chapter 6 . 8/21/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Dreaming 11 chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
You are one really good writer. Your scenes are entirely believable and realistic, and I love the chinese translation of each chapter title. How did you come up with the translations for their names?
Cantare chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
Nice character study. You make Azula seem more human...the fact that she actually feels sad over the thought that she wants to kill Zuko is kind of out of character. I always figured she was completely ruthless and just power-hungry, not really loyal to her nation but just intoxicated by power. The Azula you've written is more believable in the sense that she's more like a real human being, but she doesn't seem true to the show.

Sparks of Jetzula here? Is that going to continue in the Gray/Black story? I can't wait to see.
Cantare chapter 5 . 5/13/2009
Girl talk! Haha, how I've missed it. The dialogue in this chapter was great. It was fun how Toph made Katara squirm and then Katara caught on to Toph's unnatural interest in her love life, and turned it back on her. Again I just really like how you bring the characters alive with their complicated thought patterns and hidden emotions.

Great contrast to the last chapter; I enjoyed the fight, and Sokka's loyalty and stubbornness were very in-character.