Reviews for Superheroes
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
this was funny, though i imagine sylars reaction if they did dress up to be hilarious
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
That would have been funny. :)
NitrogenFixation chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL, that's cute. :) So funny, too. I would find it hilarious for this to be in the show, but alas, due to the incredibly serious tone Heroes tends to have, I don't think it would happen. I love Micah in this, though - he's an adorable little character in Season One, and Season Two...and he kept on being adorable-ish but he didn't appear much after that. :( Peter and Matt are hilarious too. The entire thing is great! XD

I can't picture Nathan as a Superman, though.
shellybellypie chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
that guy! FROM THAT SHOW! totally!

LMFAO!
Commen Sense chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
aw... i love "da gang" :)
Novelover7 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was awesome! Haha. Just so much fun. You're my favorite author on Fanfiction!
StarzAngelus chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Laugh.

Out.

Loud.

I second that, I would love to see this conversation on the show, too. I'm laughing like an idiot and earning strange looks from my family members. Thanks! ;)

But seriously, this was hilarious. Great job. :)
MINX wants a cape chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Oh my gosh... I laughed SO much when I read this. I really wish they would put this in the show. I can totally see it happening. I mean really... wow. This was pretty impressive, I gotta say. Keep it up!
Unpredictably Reckless chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
haha

i loved this.

hilarious.
emptyword chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Retriever. XD Oh yes, this should have been on the DVDs.
zoetemeraki chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love it! It's so hilarious and you've managed to keep them all IC. Very good job. ;)
Lirazel chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Love. Just...love.
My one true love chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
LMAO. That was hilarious! I could so see that conversation going on in my head. You had my rolling on the floor for a very long time. I agree, it would never be on the show, but it would be great if it was. *nod*
Nova-Star12 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
I LOVE THIS! I waited all season for a convo like this to happen..great story
Dani chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I love this fic! It's so funny.. Isaac wearing French beret and coveralls, that would be hilarous.