Reviews for This is Not High School Musical
Humfrery chapter 2 . 8/27
Wait crap, I just spoiled it for everyone didn't I? Damnit
Humfrery chapter 15 . 8/22
Also, Sora and Co. got help from their voice actors? MIND BLOWN.
Humfrery chapter 17 . 8/22
Hilarious and entertaining from beginning to end. Congratulations on making the only song fic(!) in the entire universe to work.
Dragon chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
This fic is absolutely genius in its hilarity. Just wanted to say.
ZombieKillerLevi chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
First chapter and I'm slightly reminded of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy with the way you're writing...I'm definitely gonna keep reading...
yami kirsty chapter 6 . 6/16/2009
lol theyre starting to enjoy it a bit now
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 17 . 5/15/2009
This is the first Axel/Roxas multi-chapter story I hugely enjoyed (especially since I dislike the ship). It made my day, especially the LOL.
RyukoVulpix chapter 4 . 4/15/2009
Okay. How I came to be reading this is a long, complicated, and uninteresting story, which begins with how HSM was recently rumored to be a playable world in "358/2 Days." But that's beside the point.

Bahaha, I love this, and I'm suddenly regretting never watching HSM, and I'm probably going to at the next possible opportunity. Excellent fourth wall breakage thus far, as well as wonderfully written narrator comments. Characterization is hilariously amazing. And sneaky references to the ridiculous amount of innuendo derived from the games is win.

I have to be cut off from reading this for now, but I'll be back for the rest. Oh ho ho...
Lyricaa chapter 5 . 1/1/2009
*squee* I love your writing style! This story is extremely hilarious, and I'm actually getting some of the jokes! (me being oblivious half the time, this is a miracle)

It's okay about the losing to Demyx multiple times! at least you can say you were on expert! I died fifty-six times fighting him, and that was beginner mode! DX and then I cried at his breakdown because I was having mood swings. but that's a different story.

this fic is actually complete now, right? well, I hope you had fun writing this! and I can't wait to see some of your other work too!
Alxur chapter 12 . 11/12/2008
You pronounce Orichalcum

O'rih'chall'come

Orih shall come!
poison-maestro chapter 14 . 8/6/2008
dun dun dun
poison-maestro chapter 9 . 8/5/2008
dun dun dun...

dundy dun dun da dun dun... woot!

lol, anyways... i love this so far, but im afraid that my eyes might all out of my head if i dont get off, so i bid you a fair and safe good night/morning?
luvablenerd chapter 17 . 5/2/2008
I will get to the sequel as soon as possible, I swear! Curse you homework!
luvablenerd chapter 16 . 5/2/2008
Oh! I want to see white mushrooms playing KH charades! So cute!
luvablenerd chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
Wonderful endin! Now I'm going to go read the epilouge, so you havn't heard the last of me on this fic. I'm planning on reading the Titanic one...soon...one of the true killers of high school. So much homework! I hate Chemistry!