Reviews for Until I See You
CrystalFlowers chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
haha derek's freaking out :P i love your stories!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Nicely done.

I like that his thoughts were stuck on Casey the whole night D
nikoledarling chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Yayyayayay!

I loved this one.
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
the last sentence is adorable :P

maybe it's just me that a PERVERT , but I'd just love it if there was a story with LEMONS , up to date the stories I read from you ( maybe what three? XD ) the farthest I've seen was Casey pushed on a wall of a closet XD ( I LOVE THAT ONE . )

Welp Have a nice day!

Zee
Daryl Dixon's Redhead chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
i think you should update! i luv this story! and the ending is obviously a CLIFFHANGER! so, pleez update and continue! im a fan! :o)
Stormey Winds chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I would love to see another chapter added to this, but you said you were in need of inspiration, and I'm afraid I am not very good at that. I loved this one though.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
I loved it how you focuses on Derek's feelings for Casey and how it finally hit him as to what it meant. Wonderful job.
princetongirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
loved it update soon
sully vann chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
haha, this was cute! and i'm glad you didn't make casey whore it up for the party.
AIDA chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
omg..!

derek totally is fallin for casey..!

u shuld update i i wanna read more..! ;]
Silverian Rose chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
oh that was good, you shoyld totally do a follow up
funnechick chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Ahh, I loved this! Derek is like completely mesmirized by Casey. The way it should be...lol! Anyways, great job! Sorry for your lack of inspiration...
Tanya13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
wow, i really like this story! i do hope you actually continue it. I am dying to see whether Derek leaves the party or stays. Whatever he does I def. hope he and Casey get together.
Lanakila91 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aw...That was cute Tarryn! You said it was a one shot...btu u should make it a two shot or sumthin...this story can really go places!
emma676 chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i love this one shot!

i just hope that u get inspiration because this story deserves more chapters!

lol so if u r planning on updating then update soon!