Reviews for A Time and A Place
Firestar9mm chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Tell you what, I was so excited to see this. It took me a long time to stumble on Ghost's "Demons in the Doorway, Monsters Down the Hall" but I'm very entertained by it and all of Ghost's work-but most of all, I am a complete and total sucker for the Robyn/Cye pairing. I ADORE it, and as a super-plus-bonus, there just plain isn't enough Cye fanwork out there, so I was definitely glad to see this. You write Cye gorgeously. He's so-HIM, he's just so sweet and yet he'll snark at someone randomly when they deserve it. Robyn's a very dominant personality, but she's not overpowering here, which is great. I don't often see Mia and Kento as a couple (I don't ship it but I'll admit it's sweet, and they make great happy, comic relief here) and that's interesting, and while I don't do the shonen-ai thing either I applaud that you didn't whack the reader over the head with it. Thanks for that!

And this Yuki person just sounds awful, sounds like every girl I rescued my guy friends from and threw a "Surprise! You're Single" party for-the reader just roots for Cye and Robyn even more.

"At first, he was clumsy. . ." That might just be the most beautiful sentence ever-it says so much in so few words. I'll think on it again randomly over the course of my day, I know it. I will remember that line.

You might have just made my day here, with this. Thanks for sharing.
Meira Evenstar chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Aww! This was so sweet! I think you did a really good job with Ghost's Robyn. :) I'm so glad Cye got rid of Yuki...she was no good for him. Girls like her make me sick. I also loved that you had Kento and Mia married...that was so sweet! Anyhoo...I'm adding this to my faves.

~meira~