Reviews for Short Stick
Mealsonwheels12 chapter 1 . 2/19
Really loved this piece! Only critique... I wanted to keep reading and reading and watching their story unfold and develop, but i suppose every good writer leaves their audience wanting more!

I find your writing amazing in how you structure sentence's and how you use the English language as a tool, it was very professionally done!

Can't wait to read more of your stories! Have any suggestions or personal favourites?

Thanks
From: A very satisfied reader!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great job! Loved it!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was a very enjoyable little one-shot! Thanks for sharing!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, she was his Christmas present and maybe the New Year's one, too. Maybe he became a spy because he loved her even then and that's what the boys were hiding from her.

Maybe there will be more of this story someday?

Loved it. Thank you.
wildredcaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Cute one shot. I wish it was longer, but it's all good lol.
Dreamy Luna chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you! )
KenRik chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw I thought it was like he's been obliviating her every time they met when when they do actually meet they become closer and closer. so to protect her, he has to keep removing her memories of him.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Another nice one-shoot!
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This was really cute! (:
Slytherclaw394 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow! i really liked this:)

people always have to be careful with one-shots about Draco/Hermione because of the relationship that they had in the original Harry Potter series, but i think that you have done it well, and it fits in with the plot of the actual books aswell, well done:)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This one was really amazing and frjdiekwlosidekjfvhyjdc
18Cyber-Cat18 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011