Reviews for Short Stick
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/16
For sine reason, I was actually hoping that Draco, would eventually obliviate her. Despite all her protests... I don't know why...
HopeWithinDarkness chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh my god. Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
More!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Gorgeous. I loved every word!
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I really liked this :) Usually one-shots on Draco/Hermione are way too fast-paced that the plot is ridiculous, but not with this story! You truly are a great writer :) Thank you for writing this, i genuinely enjoyed it.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved it! But I want MOAR! I loved how you described the kiss. It was very vivid and descriptive. Great job.
Mealsonwheels12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Really loved this piece! Only critique... I wanted to keep reading and reading and watching their story unfold and develop, but i suppose every good writer leaves their audience wanting more!

I find your writing amazing in how you structure sentence's and how you use the English language as a tool, it was very professionally done!

Can't wait to read more of your stories! Have any suggestions or personal favourites?

Thanks
From: A very satisfied reader!
padfoottomyprongs chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great job! Loved it!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was a very enjoyable little one-shot! Thanks for sharing!
Montara chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well, she was his Christmas present and maybe the New Year's one, too. Maybe he became a spy because he loved her even then and that's what the boys were hiding from her.

Maybe there will be more of this story someday?

Loved it. Thank you.
aggieherondale chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Cute one shot. I wish it was longer, but it's all good lol.
Dreamy Luna chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I enjoyed reading this. Thank you! )
KenRik chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Aw I thought it was like he's been obliviating her every time they met when when they do actually meet they become closer and closer. so to protect her, he has to keep removing her memories of him.
Orchid Rollo chapter 1 . 7/19/2012