Reviews for Short Stick
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 1 . 1/22
AHA THAT WAS GREAT
That made me happy :)
CJ chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I think Hermione had met up with Draco before and each time he erased her memory.
susan chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I love this! Its so perfect! Well done! :)
zaphyro azul chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
VERY GOOD! Continue please?
Maryam99 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
No way in hell! Where's the rest? I really liked this.
GrangerGirl222 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
OH MY GOODNESS THIS WAS FABULOUS! You're an amazing writer and I'm so happy I read this! *fangirls for a week*
Duke157 chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
For sine reason, I was actually hoping that Draco, would eventually obliviate her. Despite all her protests... I don't know why...
Hope and Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Oh my god. Perfection
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
More!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Gorgeous. I loved every word!
Kalypso chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I really liked this :) Usually one-shots on Draco/Hermione are way too fast-paced that the plot is ridiculous, but not with this story! You truly are a great writer :) Thank you for writing this, i genuinely enjoyed it.
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I loved it! But I want MOAR! I loved how you described the kiss. It was very vivid and descriptive. Great job.
Mealsonwheels12 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Really loved this piece! Only critique... I wanted to keep reading and reading and watching their story unfold and develop, but i suppose every good writer leaves their audience wanting more!

I find your writing amazing in how you structure sentence's and how you use the English language as a tool, it was very professionally done!

Can't wait to read more of your stories! Have any suggestions or personal favourites?

Thanks
From: A very satisfied reader!
elizaka chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Great job! Loved it!
kaname's harisen chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
This was a very enjoyable little one-shot! Thanks for sharing!