Reviews for By My Command
SweetLoveCage chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
IIIEEEE update!
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
dreamlessnightswish chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
i wish there was more because it was really good
yamaihime chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Please update soon!
It sounds like such a good idea and even though the manga and anime is way past this part of the Naruto storyline, I still love such SasuNaru fics because they are in character and seamlessly fit into the Naruto verse, almost as if this actually happened in the manga.
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
awsome but please finish dying to find out what happens next.
FrostedStorm98 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
What?! DAMN! No! Dx I was like, "Yay, now on to the nect chapter.! :D" (And side note- I was really giddily and happy) But when I didn't see a link to the next chapter, I was like T.T A grey cloud literally fell over my head! PLEASE UPDATE! Dx

Shadowfey913 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I am really intrigued by the plot so far and I really hope you will continue this story in the future.
Alexandra112 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Whats in the jacket I wonder!

What pieces of the picture were torn up, was Sasuke torn from the photo and taped back in, or was it torn from being an old photograph?
Mana-sensei chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
please update soon
Banana Theft chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
More? 0o0
Jojo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It took me FOREVER to find this fanfic again and it's not even updated.
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Hiya. :)

Say, what would you think about Sasuke telling Naruto to behave submissively whenever he says a certain word or touches him in a special way? After turning the justu on him, of course.

Oh, and I thought about the effect the jutsu might have on its effector (great word, btw, didn't know it before :D): Its consequence could be to protect the jutsu'd one from any harm thrown his way while under mind-control.

I can imagine it to be fun. -

gomenasai-for-everything chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
seems pretty interesting! i'm excited to read more later on!
Hidden Star chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Oh dear, will you continue this one? Please?

Pretty, pretty please with sugar on top?

Alecksander92 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
*ahem* When was the last time that you were on here because, uh... THIS STORY IS TOO AWESOME TO LEAVE ALONE! Come on! I mean, I know I did go to the end, but it's so I can find awesome stories that were already published before I decided to get on here! Come on! Please update this! I'll give you a cookie! And a five pound gummy bear!