Reviews for Or Not
Loved this. My favorite book but it was like reading it for the first time. Thank you for your work. It means a lot
This is really good so far.. I have no idea if you"ll read this bc these were probably all posted a while ago; but you are doing a really great job.
I mean this in the nicest possible way, but If this is what you are most proud of in your life, there is some sort of problem. I'm 11 and I know that a fan fiction isn't a life achievement. But I get it. That sence of finality, the thing in hate the most in the world. I would really love to know you, because I feel like you would sort of understand. Being older in spirit can be really wierd, just so you know. Email me if you get this, and if you don't find me a horrible person, at I know you'll understand.
If this is what you are most proud of in life, you should work to get a non sucky life,
Perfect finish, but listen, you can be a bit un-original. I get it is hard to keep things fresh from a different pov, but it should be a little bit different. whenever he is with Annabel, things get boring and repetitive, so work on that.
Maria McAndrew, 11 years
Nice, that is exactly how I saw this all going down. On, and btw, I am really sorry about previous comments I made. They were too honest, to the point of being really rude, so sorry. I was in a really bad mood, don't take it personally.
I'm just a little like owen at times, exept I'm an 11 year old girl instead of a teenage boy. So I apologize again, and I really liked this fan fiction. It might be the best I've ever read, aside from the authors notes, because for some reason they tick me off.
Maria McAndrew
Yeah! But seriously, that sucked. That was just like reading the actual book. exept duller. Friendly authors tip:during dialogue, especially repeating dialogue, put in some personal thoughts, so it oesnt get all repetitive and boring. Thanks, and bye. Peace!
Maria McAndrew
Just email us, and tell us the songs. And if it won't let you email them out, just post it on You tube or something. And then email us the name of the video. My email is;
Please please email me! I reall want to hear the music.
I liked the dialogue, but you don't hold onto the character that is Mallory very well. She isn't supposed to be deep, and Anabel wasn't her life. her inner self isn't supposed to emerge about this small topic, because she doesn't know about love/like/whatever it is Owen feels for Annabel.
Awesome! But really, Owen is way too obsessive co pulsive in us story. And god, enough of ythe authors notes!
Oh that explains it all, with the punctuation. Thank you for clarifying.
No. No no . This one stunk. Like, put some effort into it or just stop writing!
Lol funny. But are you tired or something? Because the puncuation sucks in this one, and the story line is lagging.
Lame lame lame. It's YOUR job to think up the freaking story. If you have writers block, then deal with it or don't. So just quit asking us to bow down to you already! God!
Listen sweetheart. I think you should know that not everyone cares about your 'enternal happiness' and that we don't have to do anything for you. an maybe we just don't care about it enough to review it. like me. The only reason I'm doing this is because you think you can be our voodoo. So just shut the he'll up, princess. and I'm not being mean, I'm just being honest about you. The story is good. It's you I don't care for. So starting now, I won't read another word. (I'm at chapter 7' just so you know. Wouldn't want to make you sad about me not specifying my chapter to you.)