Reviews for Scent of a Crime
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Jeez I can't even (and don't want to) imagine what Snape would have done if the ministry hadn't caught the guy first. I'm surprised he hadn't blown up every unimportant item in his shop, a perfumed Snape would be terrifying. Great story, I had a blast reading it :)
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Really liked this story and Hermione and Snape's interactions. They are very believable.
LazyNezumi chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Ahh... Such nice story, pity it ends this way...
I would really like to see some romance here
Cleonie 'Jayne Mansfield' Quin chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Aw, that was a lovely little story, and the jasmine scent idea was ingenius.

Also, not too saccharine.
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Truly sweet story - I loved it!
DragonRose4 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I love this oneshot! Very nice build up though I was expecting the 'problem' to be a bit more... physical, I guess. A man smelling like Jasmine is pretty bad in of itself. Too bad Hermione didn't get to really help him.
Nagasasu chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Enjoyed reading this! :)
goblinphantomgirl chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
A sweet story. I would be eager to read a sequel with the interview and everyone's response to it. I LOLed when she sniffed him :) God Bless xx
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I like it but you should definitely CONTINUE! PLEASE?
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
That was excellent! I loved it!
Rhaoz chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
Wow, I loved this! Could you make a sequel please?
braye27 chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This is such sweet and funny story. I can see Hermione and Severus becoming friends. And who knows? Perhaps they will become more than friends. I enjoyed Scent of a Crime with many a chuckle! Thanks.

Arciere chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Very good. I enjoyed the story, and the amazing reaction Severus had to 'Mountain Breeze'.

emi chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
q.thews chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice, it was embarrassing but not silly and it didn't create an OC Snape.