Reviews for Not Ready To Make Nice
Lize chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Just read this for first time. Really enjoyed it, looking forward to more!
OldSFfan chapter 9 . 4/28/2013
That's a scary dilemma, a violent stepfather and a biological father who doesn't have parental rights. Reporting the stepfather for abuse risks foster care instead of a good resolution. How will you get the characters out of this mess?
Guest chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Please update soon. I'm only anonymous, cause I was too lazy to log in.
-Krishnalia
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
I was very excited to see that this had been updated, and after reading this I spent my entire day looking at Hilson on tumblr and reading fanfic. you have rekindled my love of this show and especially the house/wilson pairing. I've gotten so caught up in so many fandoms, it's nice to be reminded of my first OTP. :)
OldSFfan chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Wow, you started this in 2007! Credit due for coming back to it. Interesting, so I hope you do.
House1Nocturne chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I am still here reading away! Congrats on everything! I am Happy
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
Still reading it. Suspense kills me.
LonelyNightz chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
i'm like this story a lot more than i thought i would and i hope you continue this! great story, i hope House and Kayleigh are ok.
Nia the Authoress chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
Damn, shit just got bad. Kay should be all self-sacrificing so her step-dad wont hurt House and just go with him...or House should be kickass and knock him out with his cane. That'd be great :)
Eris-R-Renee
MexiCat chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Please continue this story! it is amazingly good compared to all of the other house fan-fiction I havee read (and that is saying something) ha ha :D

Do not make me beg haha :)
bookfan85 chapter 7 . 4/19/2010
I like this story. I hope you bring it back to life!
Suezanne chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
I'm rooting for House beating the crap out of the stepfather
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 7 . 10/5/2009
ya you're alive! I luv Kay's "angsty angry doctor" retort lol
PerLuminisPropinquus chapter 7 . 10/4/2009
I just found your story, and I really like it!

Please write more, and soon! I hate cliffhangers!
Skyblue Advari chapter 7 . 10/1/2009
This story is pretty good, which I didn't expect from the beginning. It's actually pretty in character and hilarious. Please write more soon! :)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »