Reviews for The Morning
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 2/18
Me gusta jh
Fanfic reader chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I've always thought fry and Leela should be together. I realize that's because he truly loves her more than life itself and I love someone that way. In my life I'm the fry and he is my Leela but we don't end up together. I loved the conflict in her mind and would like to say ho fabulous author
dethmaul chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Good one! I'm glad it wasn't automatic, she had to work through it. I'm not even crabby that I didn't get a sex scene!
Vampire of Romance chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Thats how the end of season 4 should of ended. Well done and very well written
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Awwwww fraking hell that was adorable.
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is beautiful. Love it :) Fry and Leela are so cute, and Leela's revelation is spot on!
Zelda-Fanatic121 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Aw, this was beautiful!

You wrote Leela so amazingly well that I felt as if all the times she's rejected Fry but then hooked up (for a lack of a better word. I'm tired!) with him later on... it's all justified. This is how she really feels, and finally Fry gets to have his Leela. :)
CuCernunnos chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Very nicely written lad. A perfect blend of the emotions that Leela (or anyone for that matter) might feel in that situation. It flowed very well, and ended in a logical way, leaving the reader energized and hopeful of the budding romance that has begun.

BZ!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Yo, wheres da secks?
JustSpirky chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
this was really good! ur very talented!
Wolfie-Wa1614 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwwww :) This is adorable and very well written - I miss the days when I could just pull up a story and expect correct grammar. Nice to know that it's still upheld by some people. :)
May chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Aw, so cute. This is really well written, as I'm sure you know, but I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate it! It's very refreshing to find a fan fiction story that is both romantic and eloquent.
ClassicTVfan chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
This is my 1st futurama fanfic and I liked it :) Love Futurama! I love Fry and Leela. Great story.
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 12/1/2011