Reviews for Rei & Shinji, First Christmas
kush master chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
good shit bro
P chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Sooooo cute I love it so much
AAA99 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Cute!
Astronomy Geek chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
omg! so cute! i wish this was what really happened in the series
The Ruined King chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
Aw! I wish second impact wouldnt have happened, because then it would snow in japan and christmas would have been in the anime/manga... and if it was in the manga you KNOW this would have happened! WOOT! GO SHINREI!
Omega 64 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Cute story. That's all I have to say about it. (_)

Omega
zerox144 chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
that was so for a great story well done.

Ps:Merry christmas:) ShinjiXRei 4ever
the grey mage chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
yeah...cute.

but no television? its Christmas, you gotta have the tv on.
unknown user chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
Pretty good. Cliche, but good. One issue is that you seem to have started in the past tense then moved into the present tense and stayed there (I could be wrong though; I didn't reread to check) - for the most part, the present tense tends to be seen as slightly "unprofessional", for better or for worse, however it's easy enough to avoid it. The other issue is that the pacing was off - everything went way too fast (which may be reasonably true-to-form, but still, it's rather unnerving) - and this is mainly because of the lack of expected detail. I have to say, I liked the story despite these issues, and it was generally written well enough to be enjoyable. Keep up your writing - I'd love to see what kind of SxR fics you'll be writing in a few years :D.

John
Nosaki 'Halfbreed' Shulon chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
this was good. very well written. makes u miss the holidays. thanks
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Oh this was sweet. Shinji and Rei getting together like this was something I didn't expect. I hope to see more stories like these from you.
Alucius chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Yeah, that was cute, and it's never too late for Christmas fics :) Nice job.
NamelessHeretic chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Not bad, but you need to work on your grammar a bit. You keep using 'then' where you should use 'than,' and also you need to start a new paragraph whenever you switch speakers. The only thing else that's wrong is you keep switching between past and present tense...

Other than that, it's your classic 'S/R' Christmas fic. (bo_o)b
Alucard180 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
a little late but nice
Neferius chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Great work on this. Definitely a cute One-Shot. Keep up the good work.

Read ya Later.