Reviews for This is War
twiinklex chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I would die of happiness if this story was ever updated again.
lauren chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
is the ending I have been waiting for from the wrongly deleted scene of C.I.I love S and K together and find their relationship facinating and this .
Kittynemostories3 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Oh My Lord, You Have To Keep It Going. I Mean It,

This Is So Amazing! I Would Have Actually Preferred The Movie Being Like This. But Yeah, Pleeeease Finish It. Cause It's Too Breath - Taking
Effie love chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
love the story:) i'm a total Sebastion/Katherine fan!
sweeteyes chapter 11 . 11/7/2009
hey plz do continue it...i simply luv it!
MissMiniKakashi chapter 5 . 7/5/2008
i like it dont you dare stop
Vanessa Davis chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
YEAH!Finally a fic about my favourite couple!But my happyness wasnt for long when i read the last chapter ;( Please save her please I cant wait for the next chapter
LauraZabini chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
amazing story!

i love this movie!
Marissa Davis chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wow this story is so amazing you have to update it immediately it is so well written and amazing! I just love it you cant find really great s/k fics out there especially this intense and angsty so please update soon!
Marissa Davis chapter 11 . 2/17/2008
Hey amazing story! I love Sebastain and Kathryn great job so angsty its amazing! i hope you complete it!
nisch chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
pls update soon... but i hope Kathryn does not die.. i like her too much.. even though she's a manipulative bitch... so please don't make her die as much as possible.. pls.. pls.. pls..

i'll wait for the next chapter... cheers... :)
xjolie chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
wow x[

please update .
predatorynature chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
oh my god, what a way to end the chapter. i just read the entire story so far, it's so good! I have to say, I think there is a severe lack of well-written KS stories, especially ones longer than 1 chapter. Can't wait for an update!
tbelle1234 chapter 11 . 9/26/2007
Oh my god! Ah! Is she actually dead? Please no!
ZenPotter chapter 11 . 9/14/2007
oh no, there is no way that Sebastian will take this lightly nor will he ever understand at all. I almost feel sorry for Annette, knowing that he was is going to blow up
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »