Reviews for As I Fall
xforeverforgottenx chapter 29 . 2/7/2011
O jeez

I'm just waiting in anticipation

For bakura and ryou to get into a fight. Same for yami and bakura.

Haha and I don't know why.

Bakura really needs more dailogue : I think its completely messed

Up for them to get a new house.

You don't just leave your whole life behind you like that. : Bakura should just go die somewhere xD Not really but...he seems so vastly different from the past flashbacks. He makes me mad.

Suck it up! Be a man! Jeez :/

XD
pride1289 chapter 28 . 2/5/2011
GAH!

I have not been to your fics in SO LONG! D8

I feel slightly bad because your fics are the greatest! 3

I shall not be going back to later chapters, but I will read this one :)

I'll just assume to know everything that's happening, because I am really good at inferring and such things.

TTFN~

(p.s. hope you have fun with that job! Or at least happy that you get paid 3 )
pennedgalaxy chapter 28 . 1/10/2011
Wuh! Now we're getting somewhere! I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Heaven's Eagle chapter 28 . 1/9/2011
-dodges customary new reviewer tackleglomp- Haha! I win! -tackleglomps-

You're evil, you know that? You're converting me from Puppyshipping whether I want you to or not! And the worst thing? I'm not even going to DO anything about it!

Ah, and so harks the coming of Diabound...

Quetzie: -shudder- I hate that thing...

Kiadre: -roll eyes- I like him. He's kick ASS.

Get out of my Reviews! How many times do I have to tell you!

Yugi: ...She... has scary illogic powers - I wouldn't piss her off. Especially since she's worse than Season 0 Mokuba. O.o

Yes! Yugi, did I mention I love you?

Yugi: -blush-

You shall think of me as you face off with Season 0 Mokuba and you shall be glad it's him.

Yami: So... Is it BAD that I actually WANT to cheer for Zorc?

((-Autumn vs Zorc-)) XP

Anyways, now for an actualy Review: -.-

What can I say other than: HOLY CRAP KEEP WRITING. It took me so long to read this - way longer than usual - and yet I didn't even care! It's so good!

Cards Down to You, my friend; Cards Down.
pennedgalaxy chapter 19 . 1/6/2011
I just noticed I haven't reviewed at all! You don't see very much of this pairing and when you do they are not very realistic. But this is well written and more importantly believable, I must admit I don't usually read about drug addictions/suicide attempts and the like, but I've enjoyed reading it the sheer length of the story impresses me! Carrying on being brilliantly believable! :)
BumblingLobster chapter 28 . 1/3/2011
HO SHIT! Did not see that MASSIVE DISASTER coming! What is this? WHAT IS THIS? And man, Bakura's not going to be happy at all when he wakes up... and I"m honestly not sure if I'd rather he be asleep for a while longer, or just wake up so Jonouchi could feel a bit better. Damn you Honda! He made things get so much harder for everyone! Where will Jonouchi and Bakura go now? I can't imagine them taying at the game shop much longer, but I also can't imagine them going anywhere... unless they crash at Ryuuji's place? (But if they do that, Afika will attack! ... ok, wrong story. )

Now I'm really nervous about what's going to happen. I hope it doesn't all end up being too much for Bakura...

Also, Yami made me really mad there. I can see where he's right, but at the same time, he's seems so heartless! Jeez, Pharaoh, get some flexibility, will you?
pennypigeon chapter 28 . 12/30/2010
love it! i do worry about yami and bakura being in the same house.
Ryou 'Sweetie' Bakura chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
:) Another wonderfully written chapter. :)
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
I have a coooooooold. so sorry if this review is crappy. my minds kind of... mushy.

Lots happening, huh? Ugh I hate paparazzi. they are annoying and they make everyone's lives hell. I think if there weren't paparazzi there wouldn't be as many crazy hollywood types.

But maybe I'm wrong.

I'm a bit dizzy. Is that normal?

Oh Yami, just give in and forgive him already, jeesh, you're like a teenage girl!

And where the hell is Malik?

I have decided I'm going to gauge out Honda's eyes with a dull spoonand then rip out his tongue and feed it to his dog.

*10 minute coughing brake*

Ugh. anyway, hope your holidays were good and that you got awesome presents and all. We got a new desk top now which is awesome because its nice and fast and has a terrabyte of space.

And purple ukulele! Did I already tell you about that? IDK.

Okay' byez~
Cinzer chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
This chapter made me really sad about various things. First of, Honda. It makes me sad that he, who I view as a really kind person, can be so cold and hatefull just because of something that shouldn't matter if you're such close friends as Jounouchi and Honda are. Also that Honda says that "the others sided with Jounouchi" when it's more like he himself was the one doing the siding. The others didn't do any of the siding, they stuck with Jou because he's they're friend. It was only Honda who decided to be on the other side of anybody.

Second, Yami's reaction to whatever Bakura do. Sure, he had a good reason to become furious with him but it feels almost unnecessary. Bakura barely knows what he's doing and still Yami reacts as if he did this because of who he was before. And that makes me sad because everything is so unfair to Bakura; in his past life he is called a monster, can't walk outside in the sun, he can't protect the one he loves the most and so on and in the current time, he had to deal with the effects of being without the drugs, a severe head injury, all the stress about that the press(that rhymed!) and all the other things. It feels as though he is never really given the chance to live happily and when it finally looks like he's about to rise he is shot down again.

And at last, I of course have to say that Bakura summoned the shadow realm and killed those people. I like how Bakura thiks it would protect, not only him, but Jounouchi and Ryou as well. But at the same time everything has become so severely bad that it feels like now things will never be good again:( and that almost makes me cry.:'(

And yet again you've put me in a fix where I have no guess as to where this story is headed. All these damn cliffhangers!*grumbles*

Please update soon!:D

P.S. Seini really makes me feel uneasy so it's not only you Bakura!
dragonlady222 chapter 28 . 12/29/2010
I wonder why Atem is so angry at Bakura? Does he remember and thinks Bakura doesn't or did something happen to their relationship in the past. I almost feel bad for Otogi, but not really. I wonder why Honda would do that, he must know Shizuka will never forgive him. She will choose her brother over him any time. He has totally, screwed himself with that. He is such an ass, I don't know why he is so homophobic.
fraifrai chapter 28 . 12/28/2010
Aha! That's more like it!

that's a proper sized chapter!

Lolz. and a well used hour of my time xD

Hmmmm. Bakura really needs to be lucid more often. Seini's name is so cute. I always love seeing it. Even in present times kaiba is driving Yami crazy. Lol I find that amusing for some reason. History repeats itself. Hopefully not again though. Happy New Years! Hopefully its a brand new start and things get better for you. And everyone really.:3 *hearts and sparkle stars explosion* ! Update soon!
MyDreamsToYou chapter 28 . 12/28/2010
Wonderful chapter as always! I was wondering if I was correctly sensing some Kaibe/Otogi undertones? That couple would be sooo nice...not saying you should write it in your stpry but if it happens to-well-happen, I'm all for it ;)
cgflower chapter 27 . 12/19/2010
Wow, things are getting intense... and complicated! I feel bad for poor Otogi. I can't imagine how he's able to keep everything straight in his head! And I'm afraid for when Jou learns about Yami and Bakura's past. I can't help but feel like it's going to happen at the worst possible moment and almost ruin everything. ( say almost, because if I think that it will ruin everything, I'll get too sad!)

Speaking of the ancients, new plot twist? Who was the person on the balcony? I hope it was Malik (not that, uh, that would be a -good- thing per se...) and not some ghost ninja sent by Seto to spy on the pharaoh... Because Malik can get mad and do bad stuff, but he wouldn't, like... team up with Seto and Akunadin... right? ._.
xforeverforgottenx chapter 27 . 12/13/2010
Oh I never reviewed did I.

I'm sorry lol

Well here you go then! ;D

Yayhay eeee. Omai.

I really have nothing to say.

Lol what a stick in the mud I am.

It was amaziing as per usual :3

I look forward to another chapter

:Db !