Reviews for As I Fall
xforeverforgottenx chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Also.. That person down there

Harassing you about 6 pov changes

In a chapter..don't listen to them.

This is a fanfiction site.

Write it how you want. I disagree

That anything has to be a certain

Way all the time. You probably write better than them anyways. :3

That made me angry lol. Sorry.
flufffmufffin chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
I liked that chapter D: though

It was too short for my liking xD

It sucks that I have to wait again.

You took forever to update xDD lol

Haha I understand worries

Ironically as usual..I was just

Re-reading chapter 25 yesterday..

Atem being protective of bakura

Makes me all mushy inside xD awww

Leave it to bakura to stir up

The drama with mahado. Jeez.

Tsk tsk.
dragonlady222 chapter 26 . 10/25/2010
Great misunderstanding and it is Otogi's fault not Katsuya's. I love it. At least, she is okay with him being gay. I don't think his mother will be okay with it though. She seems to be a silly b**ch. Too much emphasis on what society sees as right and not into what is really right. I love the way Atem took care of Mahado. I wonder what Atem will do about the plot against his life.
staidwaters chapter 25 . 9/27/2010
Wow. what a complex and utterly unexpected plot. If someone had described it to me, I would have said that it was unwritable except as crack, but the way you put it together, it's quite believable...not to mention insightful, thought-provoking, and a fun read. You are a very talented storyteller.

Thank you for writing and sharing.

and, um, I didn't read all your author notes (getting to "know" an author usually makes me start trying to interpret a story instead of just enjoy it, so I don't usually read 'em), but a few I glanced at mentioned you'd been having some medical problems, so... BIG HUGS! Take care of yourself, and I hope all is going well for you these days.
KireiHana1997 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
You have six POV changes in your first chapter. Do you know how many changes should be in a single chapter? Zero. Zilch. Nada. Not a single one.

You can change the POV from chapter to chapter, but you will never find a respectable author who uses POV changes almost every other paragraph. Why don't you just write this in third person, and italicize the certain personal thoughts and feelings you wish to convey? It's a much more fluid way of writing.
blueeyedchibi chapter 25 . 8/19/2010
You, my dear, are such a wonderful story teller. You have an amazing talent, I hope you know. This fic never ceases to make me fall in love over and over again with Bakura and the others. Thank you for this little delight in my day.
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
Late review is late...Sorry...Again

They came back just to leave? o.o Joey really needs to listen to Bakura. The switching to show the past is so cool. Great chappie!

Peace out

Fallin.
pennypigeon chapter 25 . 8/15/2010
this chapter was almost heartbraking.
foreverforgotten chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
sorry to take up review space.

i just realised that song with its lyrics..

I love its lyrics. I love the song. and

i typed them in..and i found that the song ive heard before. all versions of it..but i just felt compelled to say that for some reason. you have amazing song choices.
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
wow. stuffs happening now.

so... did bakura kill them in the past, or did the pharaoh stop him because he didn't know what was going on or did they kill bakura or some combination of those things... or ALL of those things?

Ugh, sorry. I have a really bad headache so this review is kind of short.

But it was good, and yeah, Malik did give up rather easy...so I suspect he's going to do something weird.
Cinzer chapter 25 . 8/12/2010
Hmmm... This is getting more and more complicated. Really, why would Malik(gah, this is confusing since I call him Marik) give up that easily when he's been so damn stubborn the rest of the fic?:( I wonder if there's a reason for it or if he just simply gave up. Though I have to say, if Jonouchi had punched him because he was being an asshole I wouldn't feel sorry for him. Not. one. Bit.

Update soon
flufffmufffin chapter 24 . 8/11/2010
Woot for messed up all spaced out

Ugly looking cellphone reviews. XDDDD
xforeverforgottenx chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
I like how the first flashback of bakuras

Past is just...regular everyday..it gives the story a more realism. Not a serious plot

Advancement like a lot of the flashbacks..but just a simple scene..

For a small portion.

With him and his horse. It was cute

Everytime I read this..I feel heart broken.

Its a very deep and heartfelt story indeed.

I can understand malik and bakuras view points so well its hard to take sides

On age old question.. Friend or lover?

This seems to be the theme for every

Friendship and relationship I've witnessed.

Why do so many good friends toss you aside the moment they've found someone to love? But at the same time

you can't make someone do something they don't want to. Its really hard for me

To tell who has the co dependency problems here. :/
dragonlady222 chapter 25 . 8/11/2010
Good chapter. I wonder who Bakura is plotting against. Revenge against Yami,Jou or Kaiba. I hope it's Kaiba. I fear that Jou will be the one who gets the most hurt. I hope his friends will help him.
cjsta90 chapter 20 . 7/18/2010
Hey long time no see, I read this chapter MONTHS ago but lost my password after my e-mail got hacked so I'm here under a new account (old one was Bakura240 ;; )

But yeah, I've actually forgotten the details but I really look forward to reading more of this fic . Please update soon so I can have more Bakura Adowableness time!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »