Reviews for As I Fall
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Holy shit did not see that coming...but seeing as he was so protective of him...aww so cute then but the past is the past. Lets hope that doesn't come back to bite them in the ass
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
RY is pissed
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
He sent him to the shadow realm for that...it's his fault what the hell
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Mai can be really weird...Bakura is so smart when it comes to things that mean chaos
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
DAMN, Bakura and Joey did it...Bakura may not have been completely sane but still
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Wow, they do have a lot in common
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
No Bakura why did you leave the hospital
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
wow, Bakura's really in a big depression isn't he.
RyuBakura chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
this point im not sure which side is more interesting, present or egypt
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
This chapter was awesome! There was just a ton of stuff going on. The ending was a really cute with Malik and Mairk and it tied up Malik's back-story really well. And Otogi has become quite the badass in this story. He just takes charge and gets things done!
I actually really liked Anzu in this chapter because she is completely crazy! Her obsession with friendship is such an aggressive force! Also, having Grandpa trying to protect Otiogi from Anzu was fairly amusing.
And we finally learned what happened with Bakura and Jou's dad!... kind of. I guess its now official that Bakura sent him to the Shadow Realm. I liked that Otiogi actually suggested they should be looking at morgues to find his dad. He has no tact. Anyway, I just don't understand why Jou wants to talk to Yami about this. Yami is crazy. Still, I'm looking forward to Jou's eventual talk with Bakura. That will certainly be interesting.
BakuKura chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
OJAFGIHJKSDFGHKAJFG! *u* OMG LOVED IT! So much is going on now DXX. I really liked Otogi in this chapter, and I have been wondering what happened with Jou's dad o.O!

Can't wait to read the next one u!
dragonlady222 chapter 37 . 11/18/2012
I am happy that Jounouchi is trying so hard to help Bakura. I think part of Malik resents him for trying so hard to do what he failed to do, help and protect Bakura. I hope Jounouchi doesn't get too upset about what he did to his father. Whatever it was he deserved it. Malik needs to forgive himself for his perceived failures. They need to go back and help Jou.
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 37 . 11/17/2012
This story just gets better and better doesn't it? Oh man! I love how much of this chapter was with Malik and Marik, I loved when they first met, that was amazing! I liked how Anzu slapped Otogi that was funny, this was a great chapter! Such an amazing job! I can't wait for the next one :D
Tenabii chapter 37 . 11/17/2012
Brilliant. Just brilliant, as usual. I swear you are the best writer ever. Sometimes when I'm reading published books I just think 'Ferris Ulf could have written this WAY better'.
I have to say you make my feelings for Marik go crazy. I hate him, then I love him, then I hate him, then I love him again. The story really did miss him and Malik for a while, some of the only few people that actually have a relatively clear head. The scene when Malik finds Kisara is amazing too. Lovely imagery XD and really I want to compliment it more but every part of this chapter is equally worthy of praise and if I don't stop somewhere I never will.
Thanks again for this story, it is utterly epic and I am really excited for the next installment.
BakuKura chapter 36 . 11/7/2012
*Rolls around on the floor* Loved it! u!

Poor Jou, I hope he and Bakura work things out u!

Ughhh Can't with till the next Chapter! u!
550 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »