Reviews for As I Fall
BakuKura chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
I was wondering when Jou's sister would come in on this. And who would of thought Otogi would have a...nice? side XDD! Skipping over the past povs o.o why are people doing that, I may not say much about them but they are really good its like 2 fictions in one! Yet its not, it adds more to the story makes it more enjoy able knowing what had happened to everyone in the past and it clears up some stuff! Either way they are missing out! Keep up the good work and look forward to the next chapter (don't worry about the past taking away from the present story line, they are both important and who knows this might get people more into the past and if they are skipping over it maybe they will go back and read the rest? :DD!)
Bakurafangurl91 chapter 38 . 4/8/2013
This was an incredible chapter. I love seni he's so wise. I'm glad they found bakura, atem's worried sick about him & who could blame him...

I have a feeling otogi wanted jou to find out this way...I wonder . .. .chapter he seems so confused.

not expecting it to be shizuka at the door I love her in this story I feel .her her mom wont talk brother. I'm accepted him though. I think she knows more than she let' . Her and Bakuras conversation was really good. I .thoughts on her and I love how she's not scared even after he makes the of calling Ryou hikari. I can't wait until shizuka and jou get to talk.

Poor malik that' .him. haha .have loved to see the look on Seth's tricked. So atem knows malik is which is . .ritual of soul away but they were too far in it to stop 't wait until next chapter that was an amazing chapter so worth the wait
dragonlady222 chapter 38 . 4/8/2013
I think Shizuka is a reincarnation of Seini, there are many parallels. She is a non-judgmental character and sympathetic. She is not caring about what Bakura is just what her brother thinks of him. Her mother is clearly a bitch and very controlling. I hope Jou returns soon he really needs to see his sister and know what is going on. Yami is very conflicted and Malik is not helping. I believe he and Marik is jealous.
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 30 . 3/19/2013
Joey's funny...he made Otogi sound like he's nothing
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Holy shit did not see that coming...but seeing as he was so protective of him...aww so cute then but the past is the past. Lets hope that doesn't come back to bite them in the ass
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
RY is pissed
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
He sent him to the shadow realm for that...it's his fault what the hell
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Mai can be really weird...Bakura is so smart when it comes to things that mean chaos
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
DAMN, Bakura and Joey did it...Bakura may not have been completely sane but still
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 3 . 3/3/2013
Wow, they do have a lot in common
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
No Bakura why did you leave the hospital
theabridgedkuriboh chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
wow, Bakura's really in a big depression isn't he.
RyuBakura chapter 34 . 12/2/2012
this point im not sure which side is more interesting, present or egypt
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
This chapter was awesome! There was just a ton of stuff going on. The ending was a really cute with Malik and Mairk and it tied up Malik's back-story really well. And Otogi has become quite the badass in this story. He just takes charge and gets things done!
I actually really liked Anzu in this chapter because she is completely crazy! Her obsession with friendship is such an aggressive force! Also, having Grandpa trying to protect Otiogi from Anzu was fairly amusing.
And we finally learned what happened with Bakura and Jou's dad!... kind of. I guess its now official that Bakura sent him to the Shadow Realm. I liked that Otiogi actually suggested they should be looking at morgues to find his dad. He has no tact. Anyway, I just don't understand why Jou wants to talk to Yami about this. Yami is crazy. Still, I'm looking forward to Jou's eventual talk with Bakura. That will certainly be interesting.
BakuKura chapter 37 . 11/20/2012
OJAFGIHJKSDFGHKAJFG! *u* OMG LOVED IT! So much is going on now DXX. I really liked Otogi in this chapter, and I have been wondering what happened with Jou's dad o.O!

Can't wait to read the next one u!
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »