Reviews for As I Fall
UnderFingerAndThumb chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Mwuahaha we havn't reviewed this chapter yet!

This is UFAT, I just wanted to thank you for the orange tic tacs. *gives a bucket full of giant pixie sticks and pop rocks* D

K&YALLNO: *sneaks off with tic tacs along with The Reader*
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Ohh poor rat! I mean, I'm terrified of rats/mice, but I wouldn't wish for one to die. *hug* I'm sorry.

I gots two jobs and I'm all healed up from falling on the black ice. I have been checking my email like.. almost every day to see if you've updated.

And like.. I got all excited. So did K&YALLNO.

The Reader: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SONG KILLING ME SOFTLY! *tackle-glomps* I LOVE YOU! D

K&YALLNO: ..Um, kay. Anyways, enough with you two, onto reviewing the story. I absolutely adore Kura. He's so nice and sweet and caring *hugs Bakura*

UFAT: ..*glares and tackles Bakura, pulling him away. Hisses* No. Mine.

K&YALLNO: ...D:... *clings to Ferris*

The Reader: Right.. Well, this was an interesting chapter. We all quite enjoyed it. D Ima go shoo them off to play some video games with me though.

K&YALLNO: We can't want till you update, especially Beneath The Surface. *wink wink*

Under Finger And Thumb: And..and..and.. Poor joey.
Silver Mirror chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Whoot! Awsome chapter! I really luved this one! Makes me think I should do some updating soon! lol, till the next chapter!
YamiMisao chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
We! An update! XD Great chapter... Aww... Bakura saved him. We all know he wants him... again. "I am also relieved he didn’t bring up the cereal. So I got it out for him; big fucking deal. It was on the top shelf and—knowing him—he would’ve ripped his stitches open trying to reach up there with his bad arm. So really, I did it for me, not him" XD That part cracked me up for some reason. And I will try and update soon! As a matter of fact... I'll work on it in a few hours... must read the first volume of Gravitation EX first (It's finally out! Yay!). XD Ever since I updated Love That Transcends Time after over a year I've gotten jumped by crazy people for more updates on that one. But... Ana Ohebak is much easier to work on for some... odd reason... but now I'm stuck. The sap level of the last chapter almost killed me... so I want to try and bring that down a bit (a lot)... without like... changing too much and yeah... I'm confusing myself. XD Anyways... I promise to try and update soon! My stupid ass started like... 3 other stories too. T-T
pennypigeon chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
love it
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
what the hell? spring break already! it's not even spring yet!

and I love the story . keep up the awesome work!
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
JOU GETS COOKIES! And 'Kura gets cupcakes for being "nice"!any who...Jou's dad is a total ass so yeah. Hope he goes bye-bye soon. Um, well thats it really I guess.
Sagira98 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
Yay Bakura saved Jou! I live in the USA. (Kill me now or better yet kill George Bush.) But I live in the Northeast part of it. I hope your rat gets better. My cat just died yesterday of kidney failure:( Marik and Malik seemed to have disappeared. Did Pegasus kidnap them or something? And what about crimson ties? Still have a writer's block on that one?
nayades18 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
wonderful job! I think that I especially enjoyed this chapter(mostly the last part)

bakura is so depressed and hopeless...you really can transmit the emotion

poor joey !what a dramatic life!

great interaction between him and bakura ,i cant wait for more!

(where is malik?)

update soon!_
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Good luck on your other stories and I hope your rat is okay.

I really hope Jou and Bakura can work together and get him through withdrawal.

I really like this. Tell Bakura not to be so negative he should just enjoy the free sex he's getting and enjoying. Jou should start using his brain more often and get away from Mai and enjoy Bakura.

Good chapter.
Muchacha chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Yay, indications of a little, tiny, minute friendship going on... that will evolve into something more and smack that bitch Mai upside the head!
HieiWannabe chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
When I read your response to me I was like, Huh? So, I reread my review and realized that I must've been sicker than I thought when I wrote that, because it made so little sense. What I was trying to say was, since you're allergic to whatever painkiller it was, you might want to consider being hypnotized instead of taking the drug. Hypnosis is often used in cases where surgery is necessary, but sedatives are contraindicated for whatever reason. It works by splitting your conscious mind off from the part of your mind that pays attention to pain, so that you're aware of everything that's happening to you but you don't feel it and aren't bothered by it.

As for using it to cure allergies, I have no idea. That probably wouldn't work. Like I said above, hypnosis temporarily splits your mind into pieces, so it probably wouldn't have any effect on something that will happen after it's over. On the other hand, it does work on smoking and drinking and such, but only temporarily. It turns out that people are only responding to the person who hypnotizes them in those cases, just like any other therapy used to treat addiction, and when that fades, they go right back.

Well, this is one way to get another review out of someone; misunderstand them. But since I'd feel guilty if I didn't give you some feedback about the story, I'd like to say I approved of the way you handled the reciprocity in this chapter. Even nasty people feel obligated to return a favor, even if it's one they didn't want and tried to refuse.
DomesticatedWerewolves chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Okay, bakura is adorable...but i doubt heroine addicts are...unless there like...fuzzy teddybears.

Bakura: Are you calling me a teadybear on heroine?

(smirks at mental image) No, but that WOULD be amusing. Oh and ineed someone to beat the stuffing out of (whips out pan) The easiest way i can think of to get you off heroine. everytime you...shoot youself -_-', i will beat you inot oblivion...

Bakura: Pfft, yeah right (tries to do it)

(BASHES his head in (note the capitals) NO! BAD BAKURA!

Bakura: (sways then passes out)

(Holds pan over shoulder) No more heroine for you.
UnderFingerAndThumb chapter 4 . 2/25/2007
Okay Hi, yeah, I'm alone.

Okay um, sorry I didnt review last chapter, but I did totally read it. The box wouldn't pop up.

Anyways, its quite hard to type right now, see, i fell on black ice on a hill and went sliding down it, grabbed the concrete to try to stop myself.. my hand and knee is all torn up and stuff and it hurts, and yeh. theres no skin on the top of my ring finger on my right hand, and the nail is split right down the center. So yeah.

Anyways... *squee* KuraJouSmex! *pounces Bakura and bites him on the neck* ILOVEYOUSOMUCH! Marry me? I know I know, you're gay.. but please? I love you! And.. hey, I'm gay too! We have something in common. Cept you're into guys, and I'm into girls.

We'd make a perfect couple, me, doing anything and everything you say, bending to your will, bowing down.. you.. being hot.. and awesome.. and evil.. with a male harem.
cajun-beauty chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Poor confused ! Mai-ness...Bakura is screwed up in the head...
602 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »