Reviews for As I Fall
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
Mai is just a bitch! I can't believe that she didn't even notice his injuries. I think she will be disappointed this time if she thinks he will captitulate. On second thought, make that a selfish bitch.

Bakura showed more compassion and caring in his offhand remarks to Jou than Mai ever did.

Poor Bakura, even with all his problems and suicidal tendencies he still cares about Jou, even if he won't admit it. I just love him!

I don't think Jou keeps returning out of desparation, pity or fear of his father, he really cares about Bakura. I hope he can get him off the drugs or to at least cut down some.

Poor Yugi so worried about Jou, now he's got Yami worried. I hope they find out he's okay soon so Yugi will stop worrying.

Mai certainly lives in her own world too bad she's the only resident and will be for some time unless she gets a better attitude.

Well, it seems Kura is a little afraid of love and caring. I hope he brings Jou back. He didn't do anything wrong. He just cares.

Good chapter

Sorry about you pet rat.
YamiMisao chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
o.o That... was unexpected. XD Ha! Jounouchi's great... he had major guts to actually tell Bakura that. And ooh... I see the plot thickening! Have I ever told you how much I love your fics? XD

And on an unrelated note, I have worked on Ana Ohebak! I got.. like.. 4 pages done. XD Now I'm off to go get more pink hair dye (yes, I dyed my hair pink. XD In memory of hide-sama), then I will work on it some more. XD
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 6 . 3/24/2007
um...Mai's PMSing.

Jou ish gay

Bakura is ...Bakura

stinky review I know.

BIRTHDAY PARTY!
UnderFingerAndThumb chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
Mwuahaha we havn't reviewed this chapter yet!

This is UFAT, I just wanted to thank you for the orange tic tacs. *gives a bucket full of giant pixie sticks and pop rocks* D

K&YALLNO: *sneaks off with tic tacs along with The Reader*
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 5 . 3/9/2007
Ohh poor rat! I mean, I'm terrified of rats/mice, but I wouldn't wish for one to die. *hug* I'm sorry.

I gots two jobs and I'm all healed up from falling on the black ice. I have been checking my email like.. almost every day to see if you've updated.

And like.. I got all excited. So did K&YALLNO.

The Reader: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SONG KILLING ME SOFTLY! *tackle-glomps* I LOVE YOU! D

K&YALLNO: ..Um, kay. Anyways, enough with you two, onto reviewing the story. I absolutely adore Kura. He's so nice and sweet and caring *hugs Bakura*

UFAT: ..*glares and tackles Bakura, pulling him away. Hisses* No. Mine.

K&YALLNO: ...D:... *clings to Ferris*

The Reader: Right.. Well, this was an interesting chapter. We all quite enjoyed it. D Ima go shoo them off to play some video games with me though.

K&YALLNO: We can't want till you update, especially Beneath The Surface. *wink wink*

Under Finger And Thumb: And..and..and.. Poor joey.
Silver Mirror chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
Whoot! Awsome chapter! I really luved this one! Makes me think I should do some updating soon! lol, till the next chapter!
YamiMisao chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
We! An update! XD Great chapter... Aww... Bakura saved him. We all know he wants him... again. "I am also relieved he didn’t bring up the cereal. So I got it out for him; big fucking deal. It was on the top shelf and—knowing him—he would’ve ripped his stitches open trying to reach up there with his bad arm. So really, I did it for me, not him" XD That part cracked me up for some reason. And I will try and update soon! As a matter of fact... I'll work on it in a few hours... must read the first volume of Gravitation EX first (It's finally out! Yay!). XD Ever since I updated Love That Transcends Time after over a year I've gotten jumped by crazy people for more updates on that one. But... Ana Ohebak is much easier to work on for some... odd reason... but now I'm stuck. The sap level of the last chapter almost killed me... so I want to try and bring that down a bit (a lot)... without like... changing too much and yeah... I'm confusing myself. XD Anyways... I promise to try and update soon! My stupid ass started like... 3 other stories too. T-T
pennypigeon chapter 5 . 3/8/2007
love it
Sporky- queen of the sand chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
what the hell? spring break already! it's not even spring yet!

and I love the story . keep up the awesome work!
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
JOU GETS COOKIES! And 'Kura gets cupcakes for being "nice"!any who...Jou's dad is a total ass so yeah. Hope he goes bye-bye soon. Um, well thats it really I guess.
Sagira98 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
Yay Bakura saved Jou! I live in the USA. (Kill me now or better yet kill George Bush.) But I live in the Northeast part of it. I hope your rat gets better. My cat just died yesterday of kidney failure:( Marik and Malik seemed to have disappeared. Did Pegasus kidnap them or something? And what about crimson ties? Still have a writer's block on that one?
nayades18 chapter 5 . 3/7/2007
wonderful job! I think that I especially enjoyed this chapter(mostly the last part)

bakura is so depressed and hopeless...you really can transmit the emotion

poor joey !what a dramatic life!

great interaction between him and bakura ,i cant wait for more!

(where is malik?)

update soon!_
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 3/6/2007
Good luck on your other stories and I hope your rat is okay.

I really hope Jou and Bakura can work together and get him through withdrawal.

I really like this. Tell Bakura not to be so negative he should just enjoy the free sex he's getting and enjoying. Jou should start using his brain more often and get away from Mai and enjoy Bakura.

Good chapter.
Muchacha chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
Yay, indications of a little, tiny, minute friendship going on... that will evolve into something more and smack that bitch Mai upside the head!
HieiWannabe chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
When I read your response to me I was like, Huh? So, I reread my review and realized that I must've been sicker than I thought when I wrote that, because it made so little sense. What I was trying to say was, since you're allergic to whatever painkiller it was, you might want to consider being hypnotized instead of taking the drug. Hypnosis is often used in cases where surgery is necessary, but sedatives are contraindicated for whatever reason. It works by splitting your conscious mind off from the part of your mind that pays attention to pain, so that you're aware of everything that's happening to you but you don't feel it and aren't bothered by it.

As for using it to cure allergies, I have no idea. That probably wouldn't work. Like I said above, hypnosis temporarily splits your mind into pieces, so it probably wouldn't have any effect on something that will happen after it's over. On the other hand, it does work on smoking and drinking and such, but only temporarily. It turns out that people are only responding to the person who hypnotizes them in those cases, just like any other therapy used to treat addiction, and when that fades, they go right back.

Well, this is one way to get another review out of someone; misunderstand them. But since I'd feel guilty if I didn't give you some feedback about the story, I'd like to say I approved of the way you handled the reciprocity in this chapter. Even nasty people feel obligated to return a favor, even if it's one they didn't want and tried to refuse.
605 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »