Reviews for Giving my Heart away
Indus Belethil chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
aww! This was soo incredibly cute! I loved it :P (you're a great writer, keep it comin)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2002
That was a really really great story! I loved it! It was very moving...
lisa chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
nice story
Spruceton Spook chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
Hi Angie! Awww, this was sooo sweet! It put me in a nice little happy mood after a hectic day. Heehee, I like Ash's little change . . . but at least he'll be happy now . . . he and Misty! Whoah-oh! _ Talk to ya later!
Agent Ash1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
That was short but i like the hole story AAMR forever.

Well you could call me a helpless romantic well keep up the good work
poster882003 chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
HOW CUTE! _
DarkRainbow chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
Finally got some time to read fics! So since you've been so kind to review mine, I'll reviews yours! ;) This was a cute little fic! And loved the Angst at the beginning! And liked the Ash POV! Angst and POV GREAT combination! _ Well, on my way to read some more of your fics!
ayaka quirrell chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
i love this story it's really good keep on writting.
PikaSass chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
Awww, cute! “Except, I would say Misty instead of Ash…” Dense little Ash, you gotta love him! Beautifully written, very sweet and fluffy...just what I love! I'm going to read your other stories now, I love them! **PikaSass**
Toshi-Chan Nya chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
lol that was sweet I loved it! *never been interested in romance readings before but those seem to be the only things intersting to her in the dbz and pokemon sections...apart from the "going on trips" fics in DBZ and the pokemon POV ones/human turning into pokemon ones in the pokemon section...*
Delicious Mud Pie chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Man, I need to get me some strawberry shampoo now! Heh. I liked this story because their relationship wasn't picturesque. I liked Ash as a jail-going drunk. It was cool, and it made the story not sappy. _ I really liked it-the whole heart box thing was awwww-inducing, and I laughed at the part where Ash accidentally confessed that he loved himself to Misty. It was very cute. All in all, great little ficcie. I really liked it. Later
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
cute cute cute! *Maura*
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
very sweet fic_
cultnirvana chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Hey Angie! That was great. Soooooo sweet. Love it, just like your others. Poor Ash. Poor Misty. They are so dedicated to each other. That's love! Loved the way you kinda based the story around Misty's line from 'The Power of One', the moment in the anime when she reveals that she has feelings for him. Can't wait for your next story. And thanks so much for the dedication. It's the first time someone has said that I'm inspiring. LOL, Karen.
Neongene chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Hey man that was good, I would of made it longer...i like really long fics. It was cute and sweet and really well written, i'll read whatever you make.