Reviews for Paper Thin Hotel (& podfic)
RiverDemon chapter 1 . 2/15
This was such a unique regulus/severus relationship. Ive never seen it written like this before. Severus falling in love with him only after losing and abusing him. Very powerful.
Codename Jellybean chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great story as usual, but Snape... :(
Jessy Rhian chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wow. I loved it, so dark and twisted and angst-ridden. Brilliant one-shot, thank you for writing and sharing :) xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is written so beautifully, I am a massive Sirius/Remus shipper and i haven't read much Severus/Regulus but this is amazing.
Lilyru chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was beautiful. Your writing style just... Slays me. Every single time. One of my favorite parts of this particular writing was the mention of Lily- Too often, when pairing Severus with someone else, Lily is forgotten, and I adored that you incorporated his love for her as well. Thank you.
PoppiesInGingerHair chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I don't have words for how marvellous this was.

Thank you, so very much, for your imagination.

xoxo The Zone Systems
Frostoria chapter 1 . 11/18/2010
By the end, I had tears streaming down my face. This is simply heart-breaking, especially the words "his dead lover". For some reason, I've been reading a lot of angst recently, and you handled it very well.

The Polyjuice idea is brilliant, although I was wondering why Madam needed to Obliviate the boy.
GOLD fish 945 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Well, first let me say this: I'm a total, complete RLSB shipper and nothing beats it in my book. So the fact that you incorporated them into this made me so very happy! :D I think SSRB is going to be my new number two fave, and this is just fantastic! The only thing I have... "against" it (which isn't really against, just circumstancial) is that I think *I'm* too new to the SSRB fandom to really appreciate it. I will reread this later, once I've become much more knowledgeable, and truly appreciate this!
xxkiirousagixx chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
It's good to see Severus's side of his pain, because he's obviously got a lot of it. This story is quite sad, I find, since he's still holding onto Regulus. But then I guess that also means they had something special.

Dana Norram chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Well, I think that fic was a bit disturbed... and I liked. XD

Great work. I'll check up your others stories.

ps1. The R/S part is awesome! :)

ps2. This line "He leaves as empty as he arrived" just kill me! :: cries ::
Mi-chan.HxS chapter 1 . 5/30/2008

I really loved your fanfic.

It's so sad, exciting, angst, sexy, stirring... I don't have more English adjectives to describe what I felt reading this fic.

Poor Severus!

And poor Regulus! (God bless his soul)

Well, congratulations

And I'm sorry I've been improved my English slowly so this review is very simple (and quite silly O.o")

Add to my Favorite Stories with sure!

Kisses and congratulations once again

Il Cattivo chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This was fucking brilliant. Oh, the angst...I loved it. Very dark, very sick, very beautiful. Just fantastic! I don't usually read Sev/Reg, but this one is so well written you might just have gotten me hooked on this particular pairing ;)

Adding this to my favs!
HoneyLake chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Alright, so I'm not the one for slash, right? I mean, I have a very close gay friend, but I never actually like having the Harry Potter characters being homosexual... but I absolutely loved this. It was great. It didn't matter if it was with a boy and boy or girl and boy or whatever... it was magnificantly written!

Keep it up!
Kaerith chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Aside from the fact that this was just *hot*, it was also sad, angsty, and a bit sadistic. Yay!

The few HP fanfictions that I do read and enjoy are well written and manage to incorporate the magic world of the books. This one passed both tests. Besides the use of the polyjuice and spells, that small detail of the wand-check really reminds the reader that they are in a different realm. Those types of small details are what, in my opinion, make fanfiction a respectable field of writing and really show admiration for the fandom's creator(s). Those details are also a large part of how I mentally rate a writer.

So, upon seeing the "Reviews: 0" for this story that I really liked, I just thought I'd leave a note with my humble opinions rather than just a typical "OMG That was so hot!1 *droolz*" kinda "reviews."

But don't take that to mean that I didn't practically drool. ;)