Reviews for Deductive Reasoning
MidoriAshandriel chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
In my opinion this fanfiction is realistic. That's why I like it. I also think that Shino would start things slow or that at first he wouldn't even realize what was going on. You did a very good job.
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
Awww this was really well-written and very much in character. :D
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Aw, this is so adorable! That's just how I can see Hinata and Shino becoming a couple.
shinoandme chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Aw... How cute, and sweet in it's own little way. I feel so happy now and I wish I could have some pie.

-ShinoAndMe
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
o that was so NICE! i wanna read it again! i love ShinoHina! they is the best
deux-michelle chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
Aw,that's really cute!I luv Shino/Hinata so much!
Dreamer's Samhain chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
AWESOMENESS! Love it!
Purple1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
I absolutely love your writing style! Oh my god! I don't care if I sound like a raging teenage girl who just found hormones!

Ok. In other words, I like how you fit sarcasm into your work and fiddle with the sentances to make them unique. It adds a sence of personality to your writing that makes it all the more enjoyable to read.

As for the whole story-line, I believe that it was well rounded, and... nice. What I mean is that it wasn't special, it didn't leave the reader with that giggly feeling. It was nice to read, but it wasn't spectacular.

I don't mean to make you distressed, I'm just adding my insight, and I'll say it again:

Dear god I love your writing style!
Itsa C. Kret chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
D'aww! That was sweet. Watch our for tense changes; most of the story is in past tense, so it's weird to suddenly have whole paragraphs written in the present tense. Another thing I noticed is a tendency to overuse commas. Don't feel the need to stick in a comma everytime there's a pause in the narrative. Other than that, well done!
JennBug chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
Aw, that was sweet! ShinoHina forever! _
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
aww, very sweet. it's detailed enough and just the right pacing too for a one shot. although i wouldn't choose that pairing, i think your one-shot was good. i look forward to more of your writing!
onototellingoyou chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
i love the shinoxhinata pairing, it always has those complications when you're a bugboy! really, this story is one of the best shinoxhinata pairings ever, b/c it shows there views on each side of their relationship and their thoughts about it. its awesome to get into the characters heads!
gracemis chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Very sweet. very believable. The writing has a nice story-telling kind of tone.

since you indicated that you like constructive comments...the ending is a little bit abrupt. The build up in the main body of the story mirrors the two characters themselves very well. but then the ending is a bit mismatched in pacing.

Thanks for sharing the story.
Kamden chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
This was beautifully written, and everyone remained in character. Great job! Dang, I *wish* that you would continue this...
twiggy-shino chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i like the story! the ending sounds like the ending! and not ruhed or anything lolzy like it alot! hope u post something new!