Reviews for Parenthood
Angel chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
It was really good i loved it and it's so sweet that Duck or Ahiru brought them into her care enven after the mother went away i also like the fact that ther swans!I love PrinncessTutu she is the reason im starting ballet i even love Rue and Mutuoe and Ozara and Fakir I love them all there in inspirathion to me ahiru is the reason im startin to dance fakir is the one that stands up for people so im gonna do that to and rue she isint afraid to tell the person who she love's that she love's the and that's being coragis and last but not least ozara i love the way she was made out of the old one and how every time she turns her back into a human she makes fakir run and hide its cute well thats all i got to say se ya
Breeluv chapter 2 . 4/4/2011
unknowed chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
birds can't yawn trust me i know i got 15 birds out of 20 .Oh!and good story by the way i think they make an wunderfull cuple!Awww!SO CUTE!Well bye bye for now!hehe!
hirahira chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
I've read hundreds of Fakiru fics but this one gets the prize for being the cutest. I absolutely love it
SapphireShelle91 chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
This is cute, more than a tad weird but still very cute!

Please keep going with this.
shortybubbles27 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
I don't really know if birds yawn, but this is a great story! I love it! Plese update! Update! Update!
Nanenna chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Ahiru can yawn. I've seen Ahiru make all kinds of expressions a beak shouldn't, and I bet these three little cygn... cyna... swanlings will be just like her in that sense. Egads, this is so incredibly cute and I just want to read moar!
Nanenna chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Good gods above writer's block sucks like nobody's business. And this was just so incredibly cute and fluffy! I shall squeal in delite! Ee!
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 2 . 12/8/2007
this is adorable! are you writing more?
lulabella chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
it's ur story birds can yawn if you want them to
forlornromanticist chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
omg the line on the first part, "He was thankful to have her. He didn't want to imagine what it would have been like without her, leaving him as a single father to raise three chicks on his own," was freaking hilarious! Well, I mean come on- it is! Right? *nervous laughter* hehehehe ... I definitely like this. It's very cute _
forlornromanticist chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
lol I loved Fakir's reaction to when duck brought the three eggs with her and he got all freaked out and stuff because he thought that they were hers. hahahaha, _
Siriaca-Ying-Fa chapter 2 . 7/9/2007

Cute cute. Poor Fakir, with writer's block and three children it must be a torture.

Ahiru being a storyteller its quite intresting and the chicks so expectating jejeje.

If you are planning another drabble, please post it!

Keep writing!
Hikari Manganji chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
Oh my gawd~! This is so wonderful~! Cute, realistic.. and I can really see that happening, aaww this gives me a warm feeling~! sniff you're such a wonderful writer. Write more! Plz? :D
Cole A chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
that was soo adorably cute and amusing! :D fakir is soo sweet *nuzzles up to him* hahahah :D