Reviews for Resolutions
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"she didn't need a fancy movie or romance novel to teach her that in a love triangle, the 'tomboy' isn't the one who gets to be with Prince Charming at the end"

That's a very accurate description (imo) of how Heather would think of the situation.

Thanks, by the way, for bringing up the point that Heather almost had to have known about the whole Bailey's moment. They didn't bring it up in the series, but I know how small towns work. You had her see them herself. If she hadn't, it's a pretty safe bet that someone would have said something to her about it.
Trosario chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
really good I could feel heathers pain all the way but I'm glad that jake made up his mind lol
Moo Chapman chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Good work I'm glad to heather and Jake ended together, are you going to be writting more?

We need more Jericho fic

Moo Chapman
nightsky80 chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
This story was so well done! I really enjoyed it. The dialogue was very true to the characters.
sherryg chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Great story! I loved every word of it!

SherryG
Rose Lupus chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Loved this:

"Emily has Roger" Jake replied.

this needs to happen on the show, a.s.a.p.

Jather forever!
History2 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
"Happy New Year, indeed" If only the writers of Jericho would see it that way. Jake and Heather have the opportunity to be a truly original and great couple, and not so stereotypical like Jake and Emily.

Your story was great. It was an unique idea for Jake and Heather to have their conversation while sitting on the town's water tower. Good job! Thanks for writing.
wellthatdepends chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
wow, amazing job.

Been trolling for a Jericho fic, not so many out there these days.

Brilliant job, love how you wrote the characters

"she didn’t need a fancy movie or romance novel to teach her that in a love triangle, the ‘tomboy’ isn’t the one who gets to be with Prince Charming at the end."

Loved that line, seemed like something Heather would actually say

And while I love Heather!angst, HeatherJake fluff is even better. and you included the best of both.

Great job XD