Reviews for In The Face Of Anger
sarsa13 chapter 12 . 5/19
I read again your story today... and I still adore it. I know that it has been five years already but I still hope you'll finish it someday. I completely agree with the way in which you described Yuuri and Wolfram so far. There are not many good fanfictions with them... it's a pity that this story has never been completed, it would have been one of the better ones; it IS one of the better fanfictions I have read anyway but I'd prefer it if it would have been finished of course ahahahah.
You are a really good writer, or you were at least... I doubt you changed in five years, probably you're improved. Goodnight.
MichikoSaran chapter 12 . 5/17
This is the best yuuri x wolfram story I've read and I can't wait for the next update
xxemily92xx chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
update update update! Ive been reading this from the beginning, from when it first came out and I still love it- one of my all time favourites actually :)
Mori-senpei chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This fanficion was well written. and I felt a lot of emotion and the character development was not forced which made it more enjoyable to see them go through changes. Though I do not like first-person fanficion, this was surprisingly good, for how you choose how to write it. I like the fact that it didn't rush to much into the romance part, like that Yuuri slowly falls in love with wolfram without making it feel un-pure in anyway. I believed that Yuuri actually falls in love with him, I enjoy fluff better then Lemon so I also mused myself that it was more fluff that anything else. Though at time it would seem there was why to much of "I-love-you-but-don't-love-you kind of way." you see what I mean? XD though that's just a small complaint. I also love the fact the characters are actually in character, a lot of fanficions have troubles in that area. over all this was very fun to read and I hope one day it would continue -Mori
A-chan chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOO MUCH SO FAR! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OC-NESS IT MADE IT BETTER! YAY! CAPS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER!
Maga chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
Oh my! you're just so great! This story is so beautiful and yes...I'm talking about your writing skills. It would be awesome to read the next chapter of this great story.
Buonaotte carissima! :) (well...yeah...I'm italian , but my terrible bad english speaks for itself XD)
Chain014 chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
Wow. This story is really great and one of my favorite yuuram fanfics. Please update! I wanna know what happen next... :)))))
2lazy2login chapter 12 . 1/22/2014
Oh my god! This is absolutely amazing. It's exactly the sort of fic I was looking for. I just joined the fandom, and I really felt the need for some yuuram closure. I think this feels like a more natural transition in their relationship compared to the two one shots I've read. I really like how you've written it in first person as well, it keeps with the general POV of the show. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Omg! That was intense. I really want yuuri and wolfram to end up together, so please make their happily ever after touching oh and don't forget to update!

Bye and by the way boom ass story girl!
NobodyKnowsMe chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Heeyyy! :) Update please? ;DD
mininahermosa29 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
Que es lo que tu entiendes que significa "pronto" ? Me encantaría leer otro capítulo, aunque supongo que no habrá más,y eso es muy triste. Como sea, disfrute mucho tu historia, gracis
mofalle chapter 12 . 3/22/2013
Each part was enjoyable to read. I think my favorite was this last chapter. I don't think i've read a sick Yuuri before. I really liked his honesty with Wolf.
chocovic-chu chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
It's so lovely, you know? Your story and your characterization. And it's Yuuchan's POV! Made Vic remember the way in the light novel, almost.
Though, it's YuuRam and Wolfie sounded quite "female", Vic still could enjoy it. And thank you not making Wolfie being "tortured" physically in these chappies, too.
Ah, but too bad it's in hiatus. *sigh*
Narudi18 chapter 11 . 7/19/2012
I've got a suggestion for you. Watch Kkm again and you'll get the inspiration again! Please update, you are the only one who made wolfram like wolfram in the series and I love it.
When you'll update, I promise that I'll marry you!
Sonnenfrost chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
a very good story. I hope you find time to update soon.