Reviews for In The Face Of Anger
Guest chapter 11 . 11/18/2016
Oooh that was one excitingly steemy chapter!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
That was so beautiful!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
This was beautiful!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/18/2016
This was so sad omg! I hope they make up!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2016
Ooooh! Hot screen!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
THIS WAS GREAT I WAS FANGIRLING OUT ON HOW CLOSE THOSE TWO WERE GETTING! AHHH!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2016
It's sweet how hard yuuri is trying to understand wolfram!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
That was so cute of a first chapter!
Court chapter 12 . 7/28/2016
OMG I love it Yuuri and Wolfy need to just act on their feelings! I hope you continue the story! ️
Guest chapter 12 . 4/21/2016
Good job but you are too slow bro.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
Please write more is very good
sarsa13 chapter 12 . 5/19/2015
I read again your story today... and I still adore it. I know that it has been five years already but I still hope you'll finish it someday. I completely agree with the way in which you described Yuuri and Wolfram so far. There are not many good fanfictions with them... it's a pity that this story has never been completed, it would have been one of the better ones; it IS one of the better fanfictions I have read anyway but I'd prefer it if it would have been finished of course ahahahah.
You are a really good writer, or you were at least... I doubt you changed in five years, probably you're improved. Goodnight.
MichikoSaran chapter 12 . 5/17/2015
This is the best yuuri x wolfram story I've read and I can't wait for the next update
xxemily92xx chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
update update update! Ive been reading this from the beginning, from when it first came out and I still love it- one of my all time favourites actually :)
Mori-senpei chapter 12 . 10/22/2014
This fanficion was well written. and I felt a lot of emotion and the character development was not forced which made it more enjoyable to see them go through changes. Though I do not like first-person fanficion, this was surprisingly good, for how you choose how to write it. I like the fact that it didn't rush to much into the romance part, like that Yuuri slowly falls in love with wolfram without making it feel un-pure in anyway. I believed that Yuuri actually falls in love with him, I enjoy fluff better then Lemon so I also mused myself that it was more fluff that anything else. Though at time it would seem there was why to much of "I-love-you-but-don't-love-you kind of way." you see what I mean? XD though that's just a small complaint. I also love the fact the characters are actually in character, a lot of fanficions have troubles in that area. over all this was very fun to read and I hope one day it would continue -Mori