Reviews for The Falling of Snow
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Love, love, LOVE this story! So sweet and poignant and just amazing. ]
willabee chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
one of the most poignant, angsty, sweet fics I've ever read :-)
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Lol. Stella on morphine reminded me of when I was in the hospital once and on morphine. Man, that stuff was great... :p And like Mac told Stella, I enjoyed it while I could.

Anyways, good story. Angsty but a bit humorous at the end. I loved it.
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
u have a gift...that was pure genius...

i loved it :)
Amie-H chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I really love this story, it could be so real !

And Stella is just hilarious when she's high lol, you play with humour, tenderness and some sadness greatly.

I can easily picture the scene, thank you for this moment !
autumngold chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
I really like this story, I believe you are right when you describe Mac as the blind man who is unable to see the clear path ahead of him! Why else would he be unable to understand Peyton's words? This is a great story! I especially love high Stella! She is just so cute! Thank you so very, very much for writing this story! It's incredibly good!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
A great story. I liked the part where Mac was comforting Danny after he told him about what happened to Stella.
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
that was soo cute! great work ]
Girl in a White Dress chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh my. This is beautifully written. I love the image of the falling snow, and how looking at snow changes for Mac in the space of one evening.
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Sky, wow...this story was amazing! Can I just smack Mac in the head though...for such a brilliant man he's fairly dense, lol! Here he leaves a romantic dinner with his "girlfriend" without a second thought or even a first one, rushes to Stella's side, paces frantically until he knows she's fine and then proceeds to just watch her for a long time, before laying beside her and telling her sweet little details about his life that he's never told anyone else and still he can't understand what Peyton was "saying"? Lol, oh Mac...

Sky, brilliant story hon, loved it!
JustCallMeMarly chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This was gorgeous! I loved every second of it. Somehow, all the stories that depict the pre-epiphany Mac & Stella always make my heart ache a little bit. And this one is no exception.

Definitely in my favorites. Thank you! chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Wow! I like this story. It's very nice an beautyfull, so... can I translate it to russian;)
aislara chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I don't normally go in for heavy fanfiction, but this was very good. The characters are very well written and believable. I found myself wanting to know what happens next. Excellant job!
Cancel my subscription chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
This is a beautifully written story! One of the best ones I've read. The story is true to the characters are they are portrayed in the show. This is exactly how I think the characters would interact. The dialog is spot on. Great job!