Reviews for Forlorn Prophecy
Ty Rose chapter 21 . 5/8
SO glad to have Internet back, JUST for your story! So addictive. I love where this is going. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter :D
Jen chapter 21 . 12/30/2014
Oh no! Please tell me you are still posting this somewhere!?
FatesShadow83 chapter 21 . 10/13/2014
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
An update! This made my day. Lovely, as always 3
Gilana1 chapter 21 . 9/24/2014
I'm so glad that you posted! I look forward to every single chapter. I hope that Horris/Harry comes to senses soon and remembers everything! Although, I'll take acceptance because at least the relationship can be rebuilt... slowly, but I'm sure they can manage it. Excellent work!

Oh, and the way... friendly little note: Narcissus is spelled two different ways - one way in the first paragraph and another in the third. Also, McGonagall is spelled wrong. Thought you might want to know. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
I found this story on potions and snitches and fell in love! I know you must be busy with real life right now which tends to play havoc with regular updates. So I will wait patiently for the next installment of FP. I just wanted you to know that you have another fan!
ShadowQuirk chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
I just reread FH and FD for the 6th time. I've followed your stories over the years and am really glad to see you writing again. I would love to see where you plan to take FP in the future chapters!
LoireLoa chapter 20 . 5/29/2014
Hermione meant well but she still should not have meddled. And now Dumbledore's going to be able to control Horris all over again.
Emily J. Redbird chapter 20 . 4/13/2014
Oh, shit. The tension is rising, I can feel it. And I'm still wondering who exactly this 'Harry' is. I can't figure it out for the life of me. Any chance of a hint? Just the barest? Pretty please?

Thank you for another lovely chapter, and know that I will await the next eagerly :)

Emily
FatesShadow83 chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Great twist!
Gilana1 chapter 20 . 4/8/2014
I always get rather excited when I see a new chapter from you. This one didn't disappoint. For a moment there, I thought Horris was progressing, and I was getting excited that he might come back! However, I am rather disappointed that he didn't trust Hermione and ran. I hope they find him soon and convince him to come back!

Can't wait for the next chapter! (Btw, was that one a bit faster? Dunno, but it seemed quicker than some of your usual chapters. Not complaining, of course, but just a thought!)
Guest chapter 20 . 4/6/2014
Wooooo an update! This just gets better and better with each installment 3
geekygirl129 chapter 19 . 2/8/2014
I love these stories they are so awesome! Please update soon.
FatesShadow83 chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
LOL! Loved Draco here!
Mistress Cosmos chapter 19 . 11/16/2013
I just finished re-reading all of FH and FD. I really missed these stories and glad you decided to start writing again.