Reviews for Can't Stay Like This Forever
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Damn *tears in eyes*
YuriyTalaIvanov chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
omg so sad! this fic made me tear up *sniffles*
Miss Chikara chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
did you ever think of expanding this? it's a lovely backstory, i could see many possibilities for future chapters.. talk to me if you're interested.

lovely, sad, story by the way. My condolences to you for your loss; I can't imagine how I'd live without my mother. Come to think of it, I probably wouldn't be able to.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
aww i cried. i guess i can relate to this because a family member has just past away and i have another one sick in hospital as well as two extended family members in the hospital as well. i love the way that you say that no one should die alone and i totally agree with you. this was so sad, yet so well written and seemed to hit so close to home. i commend you.
VegetandAru chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
I hated this so much; not the way you wrote it, on the contrary, you write very beautifully, but the subject matter I found really horrific. It made me cry. The emotion in this story is so overwhelming. I didn't enjoy this because it saddened me so much, but that does not detract from how well it was written.
KK Duke chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I really liked this story - reading as Snape deals with the untimely death of his mother. I hope to read other stories from you in the future. Now I'm going to read your other stories you have written.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Excellent, and very sad.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I thought htat it was very good. It has a deep emotional touch and isn't overload with clichées and mush. It struck me with its realism in the tragic happenings
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
I think it is a beautiful catharsis.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
that was pretty good- good work
duj chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
I'd rephrase the first sentence to "he held his mother's hand as she died." Perhaps you wanted the confusion this aroused - I thought you meant he held a female companion's hand not his mother's - but I think it detracts.

Spare, taut and all the more absorbing for its restraint.