Reviews for Choice of Words
Roses All Over chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
Larsa, you sly dog you! But what a situation to place poor Penelo in, I really could feel the angst that they were going through due to the age differences. Still, it is really hard to imagine Larsa as young as he is when he just acts so much older. The part where he comforted Penelo was AMAZING; it really made the tension leading to that kiss fit. And for Penelo to seek comfort from him, just made me feel so happy for them both. Like, this is going to work, they can make it work. That was epic! Great job!
Roses All Over chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
This was a masterpiece. It really did make me consider the age differences and all the emotions that were about, but I think you pulled it off in a way that really worked. I wonder what trials await them before Penelo admits her feelings. And what jealousies Larsa is bound to have regarding the other men in Penelo's life. Still, this fic was a job well done! Keep up the beautiful work!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Awww, Larsa is too adorable a sneak. :)
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 5 . 3/1/2012
Awww how impatient Larsa is. So where is the sequel? I'd love to read it.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Daww so wrong...but... Not as bad as it could be.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
LOL this is some crazy date. Good fun to read though ;)
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 2 . 3/1/2012
I don't know why I like these two so much. But your writing makes me like them even more.
Mistysky M.M.M chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Their conversation is cute! Those two just mesh well together.
champylin chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
lovely. haha! I really loved this story. is there a sequel? haha! off to see ur profile and see if there's one. if there's none, then you ought to write it soon! You're an awesome writer. the images you wanted to project were very much uhm... clear? LOL
Fala-Li chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
This has got to be one of the cutest and most awesomely-written stories I've ever read. I loved it. Especially the part where Vaan is talking to Larsa at the end, hahaha. Despite his denseness, I could totally see him saying something along the lines of staring at her just enough to make her happy. How sweet. You should write more LarsaxPenelo! D
Eenvi chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
It was so sweet and interesting. And your writing made the story perfect. I hope you write Larsa/Penelo fics more.
Kay-Chan chapter 5 . 6/18/2008
Are you going to continue with this story? its so good
BanderCoeurl chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
This... this was just terribly... terribly *cute*... It did feel a bit naughty at first for Penelo to begin having any pangs for the precocious little Solidor. But it was executed so well, so innocently, that it leaves the reader with warm fuzzies. (His innocent adolescent nervousness seemed contagious.)You know Larsa would totally approach a first love with the same intensity he does everything else. It makes sense for Penelo to feel oddly towards him due to his strange maturity for his years. (How many of us fangirls are going to hell for the same thing, after all?) x3
Moon Faery chapter 5 . 4/28/2008
Aw, short cakes! XD I think the term "wretchedly adorable" definitely suits him. He's so CUTE. I was right. It IS Harry Potter all over again. (tries to scrub her brain)

This was love. (cuddles them) You are not allowed to give me any more new pairings. This is sirius biznes! I think my favorite part was Larsa's bluntness. It makes me remember what it was like to be twelve. Oddly, pleasantly. oO;

And I'll finish with a "SO CUTE!"
Moon Faery chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
I was going to wait until the end to review, but this caught me:

"—and it has also come to my attention that you are four years older than me. However, I am nearing thirteen years in a few short months, and this is an acceptable age in our cultures."

How very like a 12 year-old to look forward to 13 to solve their problems. XD He's so cute, I want to squish his cheeks!

And this scene? I'm seeing links here, you sneaky person you.