Reviews for Face Plant
Akrasian chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
awwww! ur so great at this! kawaiiii!
thesleepless chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
great story :)
bmsnakia361991 chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
"...Picture it...him, moaning and writhing beneath you as innumerable swear words leek from his mouth. Hair spread out on a pillow as he pants heavily, and beautiful chest on display...now tell me people, what on earth could possibly look better than that? XD lmao"

OMG. _ I used to think renji could only ever be seme...i very much disagree with that after picturing that in my head. _ i think i like renji as uke. excellent story.
NarutoVixin chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
now That was fun to bad you didnt write more like what happens when the sibblings find out lol
DeSyvPlager chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
I was thinking: Did you write the riddle yourself? I think it's really good either way. Oh well that's about that. Interesting first chapter.
anici-chan chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
things i liked

-poem

-renji being all jelous

-ichigo being all...well himself

-the tatoo discription(would be so cool if ichigo actually had a tatoo)

things i didn't like

-nothing i LOVED it all!

*yaoifangirl69*(thats me) i love yaoi

try doing a M rated grimm x ichi about a nauty smex shop!

dedicate it to me

wot! wot!

YAOI
kinkyfckinanime chapter 3 . 9/17/2008
heyy... lovin da lemon part... lol... soz bout this but i think u ended the story a lil too fast n ye... i guess we could be friends wats ur msn?
hiddenyaoilover527 chapter 3 . 8/28/2008
*tries to stop the blood pouring from his nose* Oh my god...dude This is insanely hot... holy crap I almost pulled a jaw muscle cause my mouth was open in shock! I never find good Renjiuke stories! Thanks so much for writing this...*fails at stopping the blood pouring from his face and passes out in a bloody pile of his own yaoi fanboyness.*
LucifersCousin chapter 3 . 6/27/2008
This story makes me feel 'Happy'! I love it! Yay for uke-Renji and seme-Ichigo!
Ranicko chapter 3 . 6/5/2008
tHAt was the bes yaoi scene EVER! and it was just soo good it made me wish i ws their doing it lol _
boringEvelyn chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
OMG! That was AWSOME! And i do agree with you about Ichigo being the top male! But lol this was an AWSOME LUSTY TOP MALE LOVE STORY! It was so great i dont know wat to say right now...so ill do wat i do best...saying WOW! XD! wel im really hyper and excited right now so im gonna go call a friend bout this...BYE XD! oh and is it bad to put a story as an alert story? idk so...
Sesshomaru's ladiey chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
I loved your story. It was sweet and definetly hot.
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 3 . 4/23/2008
i guess ur right about renji on the bed moaning and begging... *imagining with nosebleed* but really if he's uke i prefer byakuya to be on top. anyways, that's just wat i feel. good chap!
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 2 . 4/23/2008
ichigo sounds like he's on drugs or something XD
kiiroi yumetobu chapter 1 . 4/23/2008
it's not lame at all! the concept is quite new and interesting!