Reviews for Life Lessons
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I like this look into Sesshoumaru's thoughts while he's seen as aloof. It fits his character and it also shows the depth of his relationship with Rin and Jaken.
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
this was really funny. great job!
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
I love the stiffly humorous tone of this one shot! It's like an extension of your "Inner Musings"! Made my day! :D
AquaWater99 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Really hilarious. A great story, Yonder!
pepperikeys chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Lol I bet thhat is what he really does everyday...him and his emotionless image. Once again great work!
Salazar Daniel chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
So much in depth character... correct grammar... spelling-ness... Amerikana lengo-ness... AH! And puns! You. Are. One. Bad. Ass. Writer. Period. tee hee hee AHAHAHHAHAHA. Something tells me you have a well developed personality that allows you to write independently from your feelings, but still in correlation. Toodles!
Northsky chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
HAHA! This is hilarious! I love it! It's fun to see that his thoughts are completely opposite of what's written on his face.
InuJoey chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
inujoey chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
Becarefull Kagura might be in your bed..lol.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
very OOC, but cute beyond all means!
Miako-sama chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Oh my Goddesses, i love your stories! Naraktopus? LMFAO! But I think he prbably secretly likes getting flowers from his wittle baby girl.
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Oh my dear Zeus! That was vaguely amusing. I get home from school, connect to the internet to check my mail and what's this I see? Another story by YonderTiger. Oh boy! I thought, clicking on the link. This is just the way to lift my drooping spirits!

Guess what, despite the fact that it probably actually wasn't as funny as I thought it was, I seriously burst out laughing. You do not know how embarrassing it is to just start cracking up in an empty house. My dog gave me a funny look. My dog!

Oh my...

Well good job?

Naratopus...dear me.
addicted2reviews chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
yes the mind creates weird things when one lacks sleep. great job by the way
Aja-Armani chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
heheheh..Naraktopus...i wonder how he would bring that up..
Alexa chapter 1 . 1/7/2007