Reviews for Dark rainy night
TheFan1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
This was hilarious. I know that probably wasn't the intended reaction but seriously, "I can't believe I chose the villain Slade over my teammates and he didn't save me! I could have sworn he was going to be my knight in shining armor" Lol what?

So even though I didn't feel tears and sadness, I still liked it.
Yanirca chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
that awesome you should really write a sequal about why he wasnt there and the titans reactions to it all ;p
XxLucidDreamEscapexX chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This made me sad. :( Slade, you cold bastard.
midna chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
it was wonderful if only it was not a one shot plus by the way when i was reading i was strangely listening to lithium XD
Evilsangel chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Aw that was so sad but I loved it! Please write more of these! I love sad works, lustful ones work too though :P Lol Anyways that was great! Please write more of these! Bye :) ;)
BrutallyRomantic chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Wow...That was...amazing...I'm absolutely and completely speechless...You are very gifted...
Shikuki chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
It's a bit EMO but i like it. EVANESENCE ROCKS!
joe-ashaman chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
Whoa... Even for a one-shot, the detail and the character insight was amazing. You really got me inside of Raven's head, and boy was it dark. Such a sad ending, but good all the same.

Joe Asha'man
ANiteOwl chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This one-shot was very good. It was dark and I appreciate the darkness. It was sad though.

I feel sorry for Raven. She was abandoned by her only friends. Then the one person she loved wasn't there for her. She loved him so much in fact that she couldn't even blame him.

Life sucks. I know. But it was still very good. You are brilliant author. I look forward to reading more of your stories.

ROCK ON DUDE!

Gothic Demoness
jenny-R chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
First put the story to faves. Next, the review:

Oh my God! It was so sad! Was that the way you felt yesterday? Oh, but anyway, I totally LOVED your story! It was just awesome and it reminds me how I feel sometimes. Poor Raven!

Do itashi mashite! _